Before/After

Options
Since there's been a lot of talk of before and after I figured I'd start this thread so we can post our before pictures (if you feel comfortable of course) and/or your before measurements! I'll have to post mine later as I don't have anything to measure with, but maybe I'll throw up a few photos - I'm sure ill be happy I did at the end

I'll leave you all with a Michael Jordan quote "Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it"

We will work through this and get results that we want and we deserve!

Good luck!

Replies

• Mindmovesbody
    Mindmovesbody Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Love this! I have before and after pics in my blog from last year when I did it. I will take some pics this afternoon and measurements before I get my shred on :-)
  • amandatrog
    amandatrog Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Just finished my first day! Wow...
    I'm looking forward to the better endurance I will hopefully have when the 30 days is up.

Here are my before measurements and pictures! :) (I took them right before I started day 1.)
    Sorry the pics are a bit dark. I took them with my phone and the lighting in my room isn't very good.

Hips: 38"
    Waist (right below belly button): 29.5"
    Waist (smallest part): 25.5"
    L & R Thighs: 22"
    L Arm: 10.75"
    R Arm: 10.5"

8ximn8.jpg
    2mg1oat.jpg
    295eckh.jpg
    2yjzt78.jpg
  • hlb99
    hlb99 Posts: 26
    Options
    Just finished my first day! Wow...
    I'm looking forward to the better endurance I will hopefully have when the 30 days is up.

Here are my before measurements and pictures! :) (I took them right before I started day 1.)
    Sorry the pics are a bit dark. I took them with my phone and the lighting in my room isn't very good.

Hips: 38"
    Waist (right below belly button): 29.5"
    Waist (smallest part): 25.5"
    L & R Thighs: 22"
    L Arm: 10.75"
    R Arm: 10.5"

8ximn8.jpg
    2mg1oat.jpg
    295eckh.jpg
    2yjzt78.jpg

Girl! You look great now!! :)
  • hlb99
    Options
    Can someone explain how to add pics? :) Thanks!
  • AmiciaCole
    Options
    9pri9z.jpg

Day One - Level One.
  • amandatrog
    Options
    Can someone explain how to add pics? :) Thanks!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/104076-posting-pictures-on-the-boards-tutorial

That link explains how to add pictures. :)
  • amandatrog
    Options

Girl! You look great now!! :)

Thank you! I'm hoping to tone up a little, but I'm more in it just to be healthier in general. :)
  • vieve1213
    Options
    Yikes ... here we go. Chest 36 . Waist 34 . Hips 43 (dear god!) . Thigh 25.5

day1iz.jpg
  • helenld1
    helenld1 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Will not be adding pictures but will gladly add my measurements and weight:

SW - 112.4
    GW - 105 (granted unlikly I'll lose the last 7lbs in this 30 days but I'll sure give it my best shot!)
    Waist - 25.5in
    Hip - 35.75in
    Thigh - 21.25in
  • AmiciaCole
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mi075orlBY1qz4rgp.jpg

Sorry about the above post, didn't realise it would post sideways and so small, haha..
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I just finished my day 1 work out and am whipped...I forgot to take pics and measurements before I started so I will take some in a few minutes when I have the energy and post them.
  • Goals519
    Goals519 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Girl if those were my measurements now I would be happy, but I m old enough to be you mom, lol
  • xoInsanity
    xoInsanity Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow, I feel like a total fatty you girls are so thin compared to me!
    I'll post measurements later but geez now I feel gross lol.
  • RobinV_Seattle
    RobinV_Seattle Posts: 191 Member
    Options

Hey, stop that! Everyone starts somewhere.Be proud that you're starting to make positive changes and feel free to call on all of us to help you through it! We can get it done together!!!
  • RobinV_Seattle
    RobinV_Seattle Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    BEFORE

Weight - 171.6#
    Bust - 42"
    Waist - 34.25"
    Hips - 44"
    Thigh - 26.25"
    Upper arm - 13.5"

CIMG0032_zps2bb8af5f.jpgCIMG0033_zpsbbec616b.jpg
  • insane5150
    insane5150 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Right?!?! All pics shown are dream bodies to me, you all look fantastic.
    But i do know that we all have our own self image.... great job on pushing it further & further.
    i am hoping that one day all my hard work will pay off. Just have to keep keep keepin' on ;-)
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I haven't figured out how to add pictures. But my stats are below.

Starting Weight 156
    Waist 38"
    Abdomen 40"
    Hips 42"

I actually just completed day 14. These were my measurements when I started. I want to add that I have also just completed Jillian's 14 day Cleanse and Detox jump start. I don't know if it will make a difference to my end results, but I figured for $20 it couldn't hurt.

I can already see improvement in my energy, endurance, and overall muscle tone.
  • hlb99
    Options

Ha! I feel the same way. I'm like dang if I looked like that already i'd be good! But honestly I know we all see ourselves different than others see us. Now I don't want to put up my pics! LOL
  • Trista87Marie
    Trista87Marie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    My measurements as of 2/10

Weight: 330.8
    Bust: 55.5
    Waist: 55.5
    Hips: 63
    R Thigh: 29
    L Thigh: 30
    R Arm: 17.5
    L Arm 18
    Neck: 17

Goal Weight: 320. I'm hoping to lose 10 lbs!
  • allibasile
    Options
    Its not about perfect, its about effort! Please don't feel discouraged, but of course you do not have to post if you don't want to...but i bet you will find some great results if you do and stick with us :]