Anyone else having a tough first day??

Options
13»

Replies

• Jribeiro86
    Jribeiro86 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Did anyone else get pains in their feet - or was that just me? It made the jumping jacks harder. Might just be me and my stupid flat feet :-( Good luck everyone!!

I had pain at the balls of my feet and at the toes from all those jumping jacks, yeah. :( I don't have flat feet, really, but I think my shoes just weren't right for those exercises... They were just your average walking sneakers. I've since purchased actual crosstrainers with insoles and broken them in at the gym, so I'm hoping to see a noticeable difference.
  • SunshineGRL76
    SunshineGRL76 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I started the 30DS a day late, due to a death in the family...Just completed Day 1 & I hate to admit this...I could barely keep up with the jumping jacks and the jump rope. Jillian would have killed me, if she was in my living room.

I also had to do the modified push-ups. I haven't EVER done a real push-up.

Glad to see that I am not alone in this journey. Great job everyone!!!
  • SunshineGRL76
    SunshineGRL76 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I also measured & took pics ((which were depressing to see!!!))
  • untouched55
    untouched55 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    edit
  • untouched55
    untouched55 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Anyone incorporation any other exercises in with the 30DS? Like Zumba?

My typical week:

Day 1: 30DS
    Day 2: 30DS
    Day 3: Cardio workout at gym
    Day 4: 30DS <--- I'm here right now
    Day 5: 30DS
    Day 6: Cardio workout at gym
    Day 7: Rest

I can't recall where I read it but someone mentioned that Gillian recommends doing a cardio workout every couple of days while you are doing the 30DS.

Thanks for this! I think I'll follow this same type of scheduale
  • Lecy96
    Lecy96 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Needing motivation tonight! Just finished day 5...does anyone else feel frustrated?! Wish I could see results already!!!
  • Ange0NZ
    Ange0NZ Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Needing motivation tonight! Just finished day 5...does anyone else feel frustrated?! Wish I could see results already!!!

Don't be disheartened if you do not see results on the weight scale. I haven't lost a single kg but my measurements have gotten smaller, I feel smaller and my energy levels are at an all time high.