I know January isn't over yet, but how about February?

Options
whatshesaid
whatshesaid Posts: 53 Member
Hi everyone!

Just checking in.....I could use the support system the second time around, since the first time lasted 20 days or so before i caved. I know i can do this, i'll consider January as practice and February as the real deal. Having some people on my friend's list with the same goals would be nice! Feel free to add me :)

Going to reboot on February 1st. I have the book on the way in the mail so I'll be fully prepared this time around!

Replies

• MissXFit13
    MissXFit13 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Haha, well I'm 10 days away from being done with my first Whole 30, and to be honest, I'm a bit nervous to go off of it and end up going off the deep end like I've heard so many people do!

I was thinking of extending it 2 extra weeks, or maybe through the month of February with a 1 day break in between. I've also toyed with the idea of just always eating this strict, and maybe loosen up restrictions for 1 day, then back at it. For me, my biggest issue is sweets and paleo treats, so it's not like I'd be eating pizza or bread on my "off" day.

So I guess what I'm getting at is, I haven't decided quite yet, but you should add me as a friend because I'd like to continue eating this way through the month of February to hone in my nutritution (just don't be mad if you see some red wine or dark chocolate on one or two days!!).
  • skwidlund
    skwidlund Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm intending to go through February, with a 1 day break (I promised my 10 year old we'd make dark chocolate sunbutter cups and I intend to eat one!). January's Whole30 was to give me a clean slate after some bad holiday eating. I think I'm going to use February to experiment with taking nightshades out for a while to see what happens. I still have a few lingering issues, even after 18 months of eating mostly paleo, and they seem to be the most likely culprits.
  • amanda6393
    amanda6393 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely up for February as well. Feeling too great to stop now!
  • shorts411
    Options
    I will still being going most of feb also. Please feel free to as me to your friends list. Only on day 5 right now :)
  • hokiejen13
    hokiejen13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am totally about restarting in February. January has been a disaster for me. I am hoping I can find the community and support to get back on The Whole 30 wagon and stay on it this time!
  • Jazzyjules71
    Jazzyjules71 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely interested! I am only on day 3 so will spill over into February....
  • asaxygirl
    asaxygirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    February is a go for me! I started in January but 2 weeks away from home and the only real options availabe were to eat out. We all know where that went. Anyway, not beating myself up. Reboot on February 1st!
  • SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I'm in for February. I ditched the whole30 about 19days in so I need to give it another try. I successfully completed one last year so I need to get my butt in gear this time
  • praxisproject
    praxisproject Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'll be reintroducing in Feb and seeing what works.
  • jenjersnapco
    jenjersnapco Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am continuing my Whole30 into February! I feel like my Halloween-birthday-Thanksgiving-Christmas axis of evil decadence hasn't been fully resolved and I need to push on a bit more. Feel free to add me if you want a Whole30 buddy.
  • kurecz
    kurecz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I felt that way too at about the same time...don't worry, if you like it-keep doing it :wink: This is my last day for Whole30.
  • kurecz
    kurecz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I think all your ideas are great!
  • AmIhealthyyet
    AmIhealthyyet Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I am in, after Super Bowl.
  • praxisproject
    praxisproject Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Make use of the Whole9 forum, loads of great info and Whole30 support.
  • ksellen1
    ksellen1 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Is anyone starting a Whole30 for Feb group? I'm in! I failed big time last month but my CF box is doing a nutrition challenge this month that is basically a Whole30.
  • AmIhealthyyet
    Options
    Is anyone starting a Whole30 for Feb group? I'm in! I failed big time last month but my CF box is doing a nutrition challenge this month that is basically a Whole30.

Great,it will be 'fun'!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I'm on day of Whole30....can I get in??? :bigsmile:
  • AmIhealthyyet
    Options
    I'm on day of Whole30....can I get in??? :bigsmile:

You sure can! Good luck and friend me if you need more support too!
  • jenjersnapco
    jenjersnapco Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Is there a February group?
  • AmIhealthyyet
    Options
    Is there a February group?

As far as I know we are it, loosely formed this time!