weights

Options
insane5150
insane5150 Posts: 93 Member
Ladies... how heavy of weights are you using?

Replies

• farren_talon
    farren_talon Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm using 3lbs since that's what I had lying around. Man, my arms are sore, tho. :ohwell:
  • insane5150
    Options
    Yes... feel the burn. I am using 5lbs & barely hanging on :-/
  • tigger9759
    tigger9759 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm using 5 lbs right now
  • mrfrodogetdown
    mrfrodogetdown Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I`m using water bottles hahaa. I`m as broke as they come!
  • lilxocrush
    Options
    I'm using 6 pounds.
  • ewalker160
    ewalker160 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Three lbs..
  • kamiAK
    kamiAK Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    one have two pound weights
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I used 5 the first day and 3 the next. I alternate 5 and 3 sometimes during the same workout cause some arm moves are easier than others for me...and sometimes I have to drop them altogether and just move my arms by themselves...
  • SunshineGRL76
    SunshineGRL76 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm using 3lb weights, although, thinking about going out to pick up a pair of 5lb weights. Some of the exercises - like the chest flies - I feel that the 3lb weights are too light...Going to see how the next couple of days go before running out to buy another pair.
  • BGM325
    BGM325 Posts: 78
    Options
    I'm using 3lb weights, although, thinking about going out to pick up a pair of 5lb weights. Some of the exercises - like the chest flies - I feel that the 3lb weights are too light...Going to see how the next couple of days go before running out to buy another pair.

Same here!
  • Limeycat
    Limeycat Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm using 3kg weights (approx 6.5 pounds). Im managing ok for everything except the side lunge things where you raise your arms in front... Which is excruciating!
  • insane5150
    Options
    I'm using 3kg weights (approx 6.5 pounds). Im managing ok for everything except the side lunge things where you raise your arms in front... Which is excruciating!

Yes this exactly.... I almost feel like I need 3lbs for those