Ten days off... Restarting today

Options
Rbecky80
Rbecky80 Posts: 17 Member
So I was two days into phase 2 and went on a ten day vacation to disneyworld. Good news is that while there I walked about ten miles a day often while carrying a two year old. Bad news is no body revolution and I ate horribly. Well back on the wagon today! My question is where should I restart? Should I just start phase two over? Or do I need to go back further? Does anyone have experience with missing time in the middle of the plan?

Replies

• erinkelly77
    Options
    I don't have any experience... but I think I would try Phase 2 - and if that didn't feel good - maybe go to the end of Phase 1 and try it for a week.
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    So I was two days into phase 2 and went on a ten day vacation to disneyworld. Good news is that while there I walked about ten miles a day often while carrying a two year old. Bad news is no body revolution and I ate horribly. Well back on the wagon today! My question is where should I restart? Should I just start phase two over? Or do I need to go back further? Does anyone have experience with missing time in the middle of the plan?

I would say - it depends on how strong you feel.... Only you know that. Welcome back tho! hope you had a good time!
  • Rbecky80
    Rbecky80 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I did workout 5 tonight. It was easily the hardest workout I've had since starting the system, but I did it. Feels good to be back on track.