I made it through my first workout!

Options
Granted I followed the woman doing the modified versions, but it still kicked my *kitten*! I just hope I can keep it up. I'm having trouble with the push-ups. They are so rough for me, even modified!

Replies

• Well done you!! I also found the push ups hard... I've never done them before though?? How do your muscles feel now?x
  • JackieA47
    JackieA47 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Well done for doing it! I'm on day 3 and still on modified push ups, I have never been able to do proper ones, I have about zero upper body strength.I'm going to try and do some proper ones tomorrow, maybe half and half and build it up slowly. Keep up the good work!!
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Don't mind the soreness, that supposedly goes away eventually :laugh: But seriously though, push through and you'll be amazed at how much better you start feeling. I'm on day 4 and even though the back of my legs are on fire, I feel so damn good.
  • ziggyc
    ziggyc Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I did day 1 yesterday...I should say most of Day 1. It sucked and I had to take way too many beraks. But at least it's progress!
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Granted I followed the woman doing the modified versions, but it still kicked my *kitten*! I just hope I can keep it up. I'm having trouble with the push-ups. They are so rough for me, even modified!

The push-ups are beating the **** out of me too, i can't do all of them without a break!!!
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    In my book the modified still puts a hurting on you, PERIOD!
  • squiddles12
    Options
    I did day 1 yesterday...I should say most of Day 1. It sucked and I had to take way too many beraks. But at least it's progress!

um, this was me exactly yesterday :laugh: I'm nervous about doing today.... my thighs are on fire, and I can hardly walk!!:sad:
  • squiddles12
    Options

made it through my first one too!! good job! Also, i'm doing modified push ups too... yet it was still brutal!!
  • Niqkeema
    Options
    Dnt worry you arent the only one
  • violinkeri
    Options
    Like she says, the modified ones still work you over, no shame! As long as you can feel it, its working!

I do some of the modified exercises--namely, pushups. But im only on day 2 and im hoping i can build up my strength to real ones! Im such a wimp in my upper body strength, im only using 1 lb weights! Hang in there!
  • mabucher
    Options
    Just finished Day 1. I didn't think it was *too* bad, but I definitely had to modify for push-ups... I can't even do 1 the proper way! :ohwell:

I took my before pics, really can't wait to compare them to the "afters!"
  • lthurm0409
    Options
    I completed Day 1 last night and it was tough. I can never do "true" push-ups (I have bad wrists), and that hurt. I had to take a quick break and get right back to them. What really quicked my butt were the side lunges w/the dead lifts. OMG!!!!!!!!!! I thought my arms were going to fall off! I'm sore, but not as bad off as I thought I'd be. I'm amped for Day 2 tonight! :smile:
  • Amber1070
    Amber1070 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Great job!!