DAY 36: Post your activities here

Options
Sorry all -- I got busy these past few days with other stuff but I'm back and hopefully no more distractions! I know that was an excuse but I will try my best to be stronger than my strongest excuse!

Have a great day sweating it out today! It's Monday and I wish you all a wonderful and sweaty week! Let's do this!

Replies

• bturner28
    bturner28 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    P90x 1 hr plyometrics
  • MelanieSpicegurl
    MelanieSpicegurl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Sooooo pleased with myself !!
    I did the chair workout twice in a row !!

Thanks to AmericanBabyDoll & BTurner28 for getting me up off the couch !!!

Ok so , 68 mins - Fitness Blender Chair Workout x2 !!
    iPod tracked 372 cals burned..

Great work girls !!!
  • Americanbabydoll
    Americanbabydoll Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I did absolutely nothing today. I ended up getting sick and the only exercising I've been doing is running to the bathroom. (That counts some right? LOL) Hopefully I will be all better tomorrow and get back to my Ripped in 30 and walking.

Glad to see everyone back today. I was feeling lonely yesterday. :smile:
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    4252 steps

50 reverse bicep curls

10 STANDING DUMBBELL DELTOID FLIES
  • Cherrylicious_Curves
    Options
    Got back from bday vacation. but did alot of activies that i might of not logged in to put down/
    Monday did bike ride for 30minutes by the beach it was beautiful and relaxing...
  • bturner28
    Options
    Get better Americanbabyd! Glad u got off the couch Melanie! Sandrie77 great job getting a workout done while on vacation!!

Everyone keep up the good work and keep on sweating....
  • bturner28
    Options
    Sorry all -- I got busy these past few days with other stuff but I'm back and hopefully no more distractions! I know that was an excuse but I will try my best to be stronger than my strongest excuse!

Have a great day sweating it out today! It's Monday and I wish you all a wonderful and sweaty week! Let's do this!

No worries, we know you're committed! Sometimes life gets busy. : )
  • bturner28
    Options
    4252 steps

50 reverse bicep curls

10 STANDING DUMBBELL DELTOID FLIES

You're getting technical! Nice! Keep up the great work! Showing any definition on your body yet?