• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • jodi_lynn1972
    jodi_lynn1972 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: good luck tomorrow.
    My first day was last thursday, so im just at the beginning stages too :)
  • jodi_lynn1972
    jodi_lynn1972 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congrats!
  • sabrina32576
    sabrina32576 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    This is really encouraging. My mom and I are signing up for curves complete tomorrow
  • SadiesMommy0517
    SadiesMommy0517 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    YAY!! good job ladies!!! Im a Curves Complete coach !!!! Going to start again the week of Feb 25 on the diet !!!
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    CONGRATS - you are all inspiring . They are bringing in curve complete to my site in about 2 weeks. I guess it's going to give WW a run for their money in my area. CAN'T WAIT TO START!

:happy:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Congratulations!!! I am looking forward to hearing what you think of Curves Smart. I LOVED It!!
    One Hint though -- Din't expect their "Calories Burned" to be close to what MFP says. Not sure which one is Closest to "True" but That didn't matter to me
  • talk2michelle
    Options
    :wink: Hi, Everyone. I just read all of your posts and I'm feeling inspired! I joined Curves Complete on Valentine's Day (corny, I know) and my first meeting w/ the coach, first workout, and first day of the diet is Monday! Big day, right? I hope I can keep coming back here for continued support...it seems like I've quit everything else but the people at Curves are just so friendly and supportive, as far as I can tell.

Well, best wishes to you all!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome, Michelle!! I am looking forward to hearing AllAbout your Curves Journey -- Even the Bumps and Detours, and Unplanned Side Trips!! It will be More Fun when you are Surrounded and Supported by all your Curves Sisters and MFP Pals.
  • talk2michelle
    Options
    Thank you, LJ! I completed my first Curves workout today and will get to start with the "Smart" card next time. I also completed my first day on the diet and I feel positively victorious! I know it's only a day, but there have been so many times I said "I'll start tomorrow" and that turned into another tomorrow, next week, etc.

The women who work at my Curves location are angels. They are so positive and friendly - is this how it is everywhere? I even let them take my measurements and weigh me which was almost painless.

On Friday evenings, we have "movie night" in which they play Chick Flicks while we work the circuit. I can't wait.

Can I get anyone reading this to give an update on how you're doing? I love reading peoples' success stories - it really helps me. Thanks!
  • sabrina32576
    sabrina32576 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    My first day of the diet was yesterday. So far so good. My coach is setting me up with curves smart tomorrow so I'm pretty. Excited about that. Workouts are going great so far
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations, Ladies!! You are doing GREAT with the Workouts -- And Having Fun which is just as imprtant!!
  • myrahonbarrier
    myrahonbarrier Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I am going Monday to get signed up.....what is the diet like? I definitely feel like that is where I need guidance the most. So very excited to be starting the program
  • idealisticdiva
    idealisticdiva Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    HI I am starting Curves this Thursday the complete program. can anyone help me with what to expect and your success?
  • LJCannon
    Options
    If you work hard and are Consistent, you will achieve more than you can imagine!! MFP Tracking, and Curves make a Great Combination!!
  • idealisticdiva
    idealisticdiva Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Awesome I am also using the Melaleuca Vitality plan which has helped me lose 13lbs in the last month so I am looking forward to curves as well.
  • MrsSpace
    MrsSpace Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Are there any Curves Complete members with open diaries that would like to be friends? I have lost a lot, but slowly gaining it back. I need a peek at your diaries for meal inspiration. I'm starting to get bored with dieting which translates into me eating a lot of junk food.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    My Curves closed so I am not currently a Curves member, but I lost all my weight at Curves and I am eating pretty much the same thing I did when I was going to Curves. Yiou are welcome to look if you want.