Where does everyone go to school?

Options

Replies

• jillbean07
    Options
    Wayne State University will not except transfer credits for ASL as a language and I'm really upset about it!!--It's only the 4th most commonly used language in the US and Madonna University (just a 30 minute drive from them) has a top notch ASL Translation program.
  • alexpultz93
    alexpultz93 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm going to university of anchorage and absolutely love it, the academic and financial counselor really help you out and for the most part the I've liked all the professors I've had for the last two years.
  • Millzieanne
    Options
    Brock University, Ontario, CANADA!
  • jevellgraham
    Options
    SUNY Upstate Medical University (Syracuse, NY)
  • maxo731
    maxo731 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Syracuse University now for my PhD, but I did my undergrad at Penn State!
  • Kmbuckley88
    Kmbuckley88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a grad student at Bowling Green State University in Ohio. Small town, but a big music program.
  • himilayaneyes
    himilayaneyes Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I go to Florida International University in the beautiful city of Miami. I was blessed enough to get a full paid scholarship for the family nurse practitioner program. I'm studying for my masters.
  • vap2015
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Victoria. I'm 21, turning 22, and I attend Rutgers in Camden, NJ. I'm a full-time nursing student. I just finished my bachelor's in developmental psychology and childhood studies. I love it! I hope to become a pediatric nurse once I finish nursing school :)

31912001.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • itshollymarie
    Options
    Auburn University Montgomery!
  • lb617611
    Options
    Ohio University Southern!
  • azavala78
    azavala78 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I go to California State University Long Beach, and am currently obtaining my Master's in Counseling! I graduate in May (wooooo hooooo), and I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!!!!
  • shelbiiii
    Options
    California State University, Monterey Bay... sucks...

Going to grad school next year out of California though!
  • Stormchasegrl
    Stormchasegrl Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I go to George Mason University.
  • peppealb
    Options
    I'm italian; I go to Siena University in Italy..I study law! viva l'italia!!!:D
  • nadia_in_mtl
    Options
    McGill U. in Montreal, Canada
  • MissL5
    MissL5 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    University of Wisconsin :)
  • dietingdanni
    Options
    Imperial College London :D
  • khampton357
    Options
    I attend the University of Phoenix online, currently in my MBA program, scheduled to be done September 2013. Online schooling works best for me because I am 2 hours away from a college and have 5 children who require my attention.
  • paulkempjr
    paulkempjr Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Cal U of Pennsylvania
  • chicaacappella
    chicaacappella Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm in my last semester at Yale, and I've absolutely loved it here. I'm an English major and I'm so sad that I'm going to be leaving in a couple months... Wish I could be a college student forever!!