Where does everyone go to school?

Options
emilydmac
emilydmac Posts: 382 Member
I am curious where all of you MFP's go to school? And what you think of it!!!

I'll go first:
I go to Harvard University and love it. They are incredibly accomodating and allow me to have a flexible schedule since I don't live on campus.

Now you!!

Replies

• VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I go to the University of Memphis. It's a pretty nice school, but would I go here if it weren't for the appeal of in-state tuition? Probably not. That being said, I love my school because it took me a long time to make it to this point in my life. (((school)))

Where I'm going to law school- Columbia. :heart: Yes, this is just a goal at this point, but it's going to happen.
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I go to Drexel University. I go here since I also work here and get a 10% discount off of the tuition and they pay for $8,000 of my tuition per year. I use financial aid to fund the difference and normally pay for textbooks on my own.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Wow! Harvard huh? Fancy! I have an uncle that worked there as a professor in the medical school. I get half off but would NEVER actually be accepted there. LOL! I go to Boise State University. :) I live on campus in a nice apartment and enjoy walking to school and the use of their rec center. It's an awesome campus right next to downtown plus it's great being able to show up to the games.
  • VinVenture
    Options
    NTNU, (Norwegian University of Science and Technology), top school in the country for science and technology subjects. Not the best at social sciences and lib-arts. I love it. We have so many robots and awesome classes and great career possibilities. Oh, and university/college in Norway only has a token tuition of ~$40 each semester (which goes to the Student Association in Trondheim, so they can improve student life in general)
  • rc630
    rc630 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'm at the University of Georgia. I pretty much only had two reasons for going (it's 90% paid for and there's a genetics major), but it's given me a million reasons to stay. Can't wait to watch the Bulldogs whip Tech around the field tomorrow!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    St. Olaf College, it's a small school on the hill in a small town. In my opinion, it's one of the most beautiful places in the world.

OP: I know quite a few people who go to Harvard, maybe we have some common acquaintances.
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I go to University of Missouri. This year I live on campus, but my dorm is literally across the street from the rec center, which is AWESOME. Next year the two roommates I have this year and I are getting an apartment off campus. We're really excited.
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I go to te David A. Clarke School of Law at the University of DC.

It's ok. I wouldn't wish it upon anyone else, lol.
  • murraycharlie
    Options
    Emperor's College of Oriental Medicine in Santa Monica, CA.
  • summalovaable
    summalovaable Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    McMaster University!
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    Texas A&M University! :) I LOVE IT! I love our little college town and I love being able to enjoy the outdoors! Our mascot Reveille is adorable! I live off-campus in my apartment and definitely enjoy being here with my boyfriend!
  • teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Geeez look at all you smart people in Universities!!!!

Right now I got to Modesto Junior College... but I am transferring to CSU LA and plan to move there!
  • fatty2fit88
    fatty2fit88 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Trinity College Ireland :) Medical school!
  • sprkls928
    sprkls928 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I go to Kennesaw State University in Kennesaw, Georgia. I absolutely love it! The people are so nice, and I really enjoy all of my classes. :)
  • neon8919
    Options
    I go to Drexel University. I go here since I also work here and get a 10% discount off of the tuition and they pay for $8,000 of my tuition per year. I use financial aid to fund the difference and normally pay for textbooks on my own.

What do you think of Drexel? They sent me a free application for Graduate school, I am going to apply but I don't know much about it.

and as an answer to the topic: I am a (fifth year) senior at Lycoming College in Williamsport, PA
  • golfbabe87
    golfbabe87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I go to A.T. Still University for Health Sciences and am getting my Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy. I am originally from California, but am living in Mesa, Arizona for school. School is difficult, and eight classes is time consuming, but it is worth it. I did my undergraduate work at the University of San Francsico.
  • Charlotte012
    Charlotte012 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I go to the University of Virginia, in Charlottesville.
  • wesmellott
    Options
    University of Mary Washington in VA. I have lots of friends at UVA though ^^
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    University of North Florida in Jacksonville, Florida. I love it up here, and our gym is currently under construction and I can't wait for it to finish! It's one of the cheapest public universities in FL which is why I picked to go here, but it is very pretty.
    Only flaw is I didn't realize it gets to be int he 40s for like a complete month or two during the school year! I'm a south Florida girl! Haha.
  • neon8919
    Options
    I go to the University of Virginia, in Charlottesville.

UV Charlottesville is another school I am looking at for graduate school. Do you like it?