Where does everyone go to school?

Options

Replies

• ogdent
    ogdent Posts: 2
    Options
    I go to Western Washington University, but am studying abroad right now at Queen Mary University of London. I have lost twenty four lbs since joining the on campus gym. Being in London has been really helpful with my weight loss journey because there is plenty to do to distract myself, and LOTS OF WALKING! :)
  • lwalters5
    lwalters5 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I go to Pikes Peak Community College. It's the second largest college in Colorado. I am studying pre-pharmacy and I really enjoy having this more cost effective option until I head off to pharmacy school.
  • neon8919
    Options
    Auburn University, finishing up my undergrad in May and staying here to start pharmacy school in august.

I just got accepted there for graduate school, haven't decided if that is where I will be in August, but do you like it?
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I attend Strayer University and am pursuing my Master's in Information Technology
  • Vjb2525
    Options
    I attend Oklahoma City University... thats also where I work. I am attempting to get my Masters in Criminology and will walk this May and complete my classes in October!
  • gusgrace06
    Options
    I'm in the Masters of Social Work Program at Eastern Tennessee State University.
  • jclark21
    jclark21 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I went to undergrad at Spelman College. Spelman is a small, private school for women of African descent. Now, I'm at the University of Georgia working on my Masters in Public Health (go figure lol). I love both schools for very different reasons, but the transition was initially difficult.

Hey Sista!

I graduated from Spelman as well, now attending The Chicago School of Professional Psychology for the Masters in Clinical Counseling
  • m_mackin
    Options
    Grad school @ Northwestern
  • juicygurl1
    juicygurl1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    i attend online education at American military university. almost finished with my masters, just waiting on final course grad, then i have the final comp exam.. now i have to take off all the weight i packed on whilel attedning
  • neljen87
    Options
    I go to Wichita State University in Wichita, Kansas. I live a busy life and it is hard to find the time and money to eat healthy foods. My school also temps me by having Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, and Chick-Fil-A in the student rec center. I need constant motivation!
  • sannachi
    Options
    I go to Centria University of Applied Sciences in Western Finland and I study nursing. :)
  • Gyoza11
    Gyoza11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    University of Iceland, studying Japanese. Although I'll be studying a year at Kyoto Sangyo starting this fall.
  • CrazyAdventure
    CrazyAdventure Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    University of Tulsa College of Law.. first semester down, five more to go!
  • speedmuffin
    Options
    I go to Loyola University Maryland. I like it, although there isn't much diversity and a lot of people here are disgustingly rich. I really like the classes and professors though, and I run cross country and track so that's nice too. It's fun if you meet the right people.
  • Calialilouise
    Calialilouise Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I go to Baylor University in Texas. I love it so much I stayed and extra year, but finally in my last semester!
  • getfit4u89
    Options
    University of WI
  • lots2love89
    Options
    I go to Limestone College in Gaffney, SC. I am originally from NJ but had to move down south due to financial struggles. I never would have heard of the school I am going to otherwise if I didn't google schools in SC to prepare to transfer from Brookdale CC in NJ.
  • lots2love89
    Options
    I have a question for gusgrace06---I am almost done with my bachelors in social work. I am hoping to be able to start my Masters in Fall 2013. How do you like the school/classes? I still haven't officially decided which school yet. I was thinking the U of Colorado for the Animal Therapy concentration. Do they have a good choice of concentrations?

I am still learning how to do the posts on here. I just figured out how to do the "quote" thing but it won't let me delete this post and repost with the quote. Lol :tongue:
  • adioschubs
    adioschubs Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    University of Western Ontario. I have wanted to go here for as long as I can remember, and I absolutely love it. :)

I go there too, I'm in social sciences :) UWO is great!
  • amorgan9009
    amorgan9009 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    <
    senior accounting major at The University of North Florida (UNF), in Jacksonville, FL.

:) future CPA.