Where does everyone go to school?

Options

Replies

• ishapeme
    ishapeme Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I go to Northeastern University and I absolutely love it! This past year we were the most applied to university in the country. Makes me so proud! Especially with all the other schools in and around Boston that we compete with! Plus I got a sweet scholarship there!
  • mbakken90
    mbakken90 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I go to DePaul University and I love it here! I'm from the suburbs of Chicago, but there's nothing like living the city life. I live in a really healthy and active neighborhood too so it keeps me motivated :)
  • rhce40
    rhce40 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I go to Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology. It's a very small private engineering school in Terre Haute, IN and I study civil engineering (2013). I am from the suburbs of Chicago so this is a tiny place for me but its perfect imo.
  • mbakken90
    mbakken90 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I go to Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology. It's a very small private engineering school in Terre Haute, IN and I study civil engineering (2013). I am from the suburbs of Chicago so this is a tiny place for me but its perfect imo.

Hey that's awesome! I have 2 friends who go there :)
  • rhce40
    rhce40 Posts: 201 Member
    Options

Hey that's awesome! I have 2 friends who go there :)

very cool! I love it here! surprisingly I don't know anyone at DePaul
  • mike_devo
    mike_devo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm a senior at Rowan University studying psych :glasses:
  • ineednapkin
    Options
    I am in my first year of grad school at the University of Cincinnati :)
  • Snr1
    Snr1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I go to the University of Arizona and I'm a MIS and Operations Management major. I graduate in May, eek! I'm from AZ so I wanted to go the U of A, but the full scholarship does help :) I love the campus and the weather!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Texas State University! Studying to become a math teacher. :)

It's okay...it's better than the university I transferred from, but Texas State isn't too bad.
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    University of Western Ontario. I have wanted to go here for as long as I can remember, and I absolutely love it. :)
  • Banera
    Options
    I attend the University of Houston - Main :D I love the campus and I have been lucky enough to have a great schedule!!! WHOS HOUSE??? COOOOOGS HOUSE!
  • summalovaable
    summalovaable Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    University of Western Ontario. I have wanted to go here for as long as I can remember, and I absolutely love it. :)

puuuuuuuurple ponies hahah, just kidding ;) I'm from McMaster, but my brother goes to Western. He absolutely adores it there! I would have gone there, if my mother didn't work at the hospital down the street... too close for my liking
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options

puuuuuuuurple ponies hahah, just kidding ;) I'm from McMaster, but my brother goes to Western. He absolutely adores it there! I would have gone there, if my mother didn't work at the hospital down the street... too close for my liking

Ah, makes sense! :) All rivalries aside, Mac's a decent school.
  • keesh1123
    keesh1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Senior at Victory University in Memphis, TN. I used to go on campus but now go online full-time. Love it.
  • lmcclari
    lmcclari Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone...I dont think i saw this school but I go to the University of Maryland-College Park and I love it. I plan to head to another school for my masters for a change of pace but this area is great for undergrad especially with DC so close.
  • Tet005
    Tet005 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I go to Louisiana Tech University! I am in love with my school! Its located in the lovely college town known as Ruston, La. Looking forward to rooting on my Bulldogs against TCU in the Poinsetta Bowl in California!! Sic 'em Dawgs!!!!!
  • kschr201
    kschr201 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    University of Maryland med school :) Baltimore is growing on me...kind of...everyone keeps asking me if its like "the wire".
  • lmcclari
    lmcclari Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Lol only certian parts are like the wire in baltimore you just have to be city smart.
  • Brittmy
    Brittmy Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Just graduated from Northwestern, and now go to University of Illinois at Chicago (so hey to my fellow Chicago resident!) getting my degree in clinical psychology. :-D. I love the city!!!! But, I think maybe there is too much to do, too many restaurants to try, and too little time to cook with my schedule. It isn't the worst problem to have, but I am having a hard time learning to cook meals that are both healthy AND quick.
  • kschr201
    kschr201 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Lol only certian parts are like the wire in baltimore you just have to be city smart.

Yeah its not so bad where I am, and I'm learning where to avoid...