Where does everyone go to school?

Options

Replies

• theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Northwestern University in Evanston, IL (just north of Chicago)
  • threeforagirl
    Options
    University of Houston (College of Education)

I actually kind of love it.

We also have a great rec center. I just wish we had healthier food options that weren't ridiculously expensive.
  • MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I go to the University of Texas at Austin.
  • DanceWithAlice
    Options
    Marshalltown Community College, in Iowa. I'll probably be transferring to Drake University when I finish my AA.
  • meg0013
    meg0013 Posts: 102
    Options
    Auburn University, finishing up my undergrad in May and staying here to start pharmacy school in august.
  • ElleEmmeKay
    Options
    Eastern Michigan University... Sports Medicine. Looking into Baylor for Grad School - PA school. Anywhere in Texas really would be a dream come true :)
  • themarkjones
    Options
    Texas A&M University! The rec center there is amazing. I am an accounting major at the Mays Business School, I love it there and anywhere in the great state of Texas!
  • sandspur2012
    Options
    FSU!!! I'm majoring in Psych and Crim. Go Noles!
  • DayumStraightIAmEllie
    Options
    Wow. You all make me slightly embarrassed to state where i go even though i love it. No university for me.

I go to a community college. Chaffey College in Cali. Even though its a community college, i love my school:)
  • jng1989
    jng1989 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I go to the University of Missouri (Mizzou)! And I love it!!
  • Titas1987
    Options
    I attend the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay and I love it!
  • K_Kelley13
    Options
    I go to Harrison College and I'm studying Accounting and Administrative Professional. Planning on getting my bachelor's from there and then going on to Butler for my Masters in Accounting. I love my school and that's its small and located in Downtown Indy!
  • capaxinfiniti
    capaxinfiniti Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I go to East Carolina University in Greenville NC. :) I study Psychology and I plan to do Occupational Therapy
  • lshinholster
    lshinholster Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I went to undergrad at Spelman College. Spelman is a small, private school for women of African descent. Now, I'm at the University of Georgia working on my Masters in Public Health (go figure lol). I love both schools for very different reasons, but the transition was initially difficult.
  • batterup419
    Options
    I go to Rochester Institute of Technology and absolutely love it there! I am studying electrical engineering :)
  • garrettw93
    Options
    I'm a freshman at Williams College in Massachusetts. Its a small school that always gets excellent reviews in magazines like Forbes, but few people have ever heard of it. Williams is about as academically demanding as the Ivy League, and its incredibly stressful, but I love every day of it. It would be great to hear if anyone on this thread has actually heard of Williams...
  • Lstump07
    Options
    University of Central Florida! Go knights!
  • GCASTILLEJR
    GCASTILLEJR Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Currently a senior majoring in Early Childhood Education at Texas A&M University! Love it down here but I'm ready to get back to the big city!
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Just finished my first semester of grad school at Kean University in NJ, in the Master's of Biotechnology program. Went back to school finally after way way too long. So glad to be continuing my education!
  • kkenny0146
    kkenny0146 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Completed undergrad at Stetson University. Finishing my Master's this summer from THE Florida State University! Go Noles!