Where does everyone go to school?

Options

Replies

• LindsayAnderson2012
    Options
    I go to the Evergreen State College in Olympia, Washington. I'll be graduating this June with my BS, with a concentration in marine ecology. I'm planning to move down to California for grad school, hoping to start (the 'where' is to be determined still :tongue:) Fall 2013.
  • lorification
    lorification Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I also attend University of Maryland-College Park. I'm a 3rd year grad student in the Sociology department focusing on demography.
  • blondierandi
    Options
    Last semester at Cal State Fullerton! Then off to law school somewhere back east :)

It's a nice school in the heart of Fullerton; that is, if you like CA
  • led6777
    led6777 Posts: 268
    Options
    I just graduated from the University of Chicago and it was grueling. Sooo glad to be out early!
  • Steph4872
    Options
    I go to Franklin & Marshall College in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. I am a current sophomore and absolutley love it here!
  • kbendert
    kbendert Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm going to St. Louis University for my Master of Public Health degree.
  • BiancaW18
    BiancaW18 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    FSU!!! I'm majoring in Psych and Crim. Go Noles!

Super good to see someone else going to school here in Florida!!
    Go Knights!! ;D lol
  • BiancaW18
    BiancaW18 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    University of Central Florida pursuing a Major in Social Work and a Minor in Psychology :)
    Go Knights!!!! <3
  • mlidge
    mlidge Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm at University of Washington, Seattle majoring in Computer Science and Asian Studies with a concentration of China. I love it here a UW! It's really easy to live outside of the dorms which gives me a lot more freedom.
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I go to the University of Missouri (Mizzou)! And I love it!!

ME TOO!!!! MIZ!
  • ashby00
    ashby00 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    University of Glasgow...! Beautiful, rainy...
  • itzjulz
    itzjulz Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm a law student at the University of Michigan. Law school has been challenging, but I absolutely love it and my choice to come to Michigan was probably the best decision I've ever made, ever. I also love Ann Arbor and will be sad to leave the city when I graduate in May.
  • scarsocc10
    scarsocc10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I go to Texas A&M University!! I am a senior majoring in Environmental Studies. I plan on going to Law school at University of Houston when I graduate (hopefully!). A&M was really the only school for me! I am a third generation, not to mention all my uncles and sisters graduated from here as well. I would not have it any other way either, I love it here and will be very sad to leave, but will be back for football games and tailgating as much as I can!!!
  • jecrens20
    Options
    Going to University of Alabama at Birmingham. I'm a second-semester sophomore,studying Psychology. Close to home, keeps me incredibly busy. ;)
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm in my last semester of my undergrad at Florida State College at Jacksonville and about to start my masters at Nova Southeastern University.
  • agajdosik
    Options
    I am in my second year at Northwestern University in Evanston, IL. Go 'Cats!
  • j3nn14er
    Options
    I go to the University of New Orleans and I love it so much! Nothing like studying Chemistry on the lakefront
  • rosebayer
    rosebayer Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I go to BYU - Idaho :)
  • rosebayer
    Options
    I go to Harrison College and I'm studying Accounting and Administrative Professional. Planning on getting my bachelor's from there and then going on to Butler for my Masters in Accounting. I love my school and that's its small and located in Downtown Indy!

I'm studying Accounting too!
  • rosebayer
    Options
    Going to University of Alabama at Birmingham. I'm a second-semester sophomore,studying Psychology. Close to home, keeps me incredibly busy. ;)

I used to live in Birmingham :)