Where does everyone go to school?

Options

Replies

• smaugish
    smaugish Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hi all :)

I did my undergrad at Lancaster University, studying BA Hons English Literature. Doing my MA in Medieval Studies at Royal Holloway, the University of London, this Autumn.
  • Mell00546
    Mell00546 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I go to Saint Leo University. It is a small catholic university about an hour North of Tampa. I lived on campus when I was pursuing my undergraduate degree in Health Care Administration. I graduated in May '09 and now I'm an online student pursuing my MBA with a specialization in Health Care Management (also at Saint Leo).

I loved living on campus and all of the professors are amazing! Being an online student allows me to work in my chosen career field while getting my MBA.
  • TaylorRenee09
    Options
    Arkansas State University in Jonesboro, AR... Great school, great professors! I love it there!
  • sherriaf
    sherriaf Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Norfolk State University in Norfolk, VA -- Nursing Student...
  • AggieSigner
    AggieSigner Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm an undergrad student at New Mexico State University, and will be graduating in May with a Certificate in Computer Technology.
  • jstrandquest
    Options
    I'm at University of Minnesota - Twin Cities in the Occupational Therapy Masters Degree program.

My undergrad is in Business and Leadership Studies from Shorter College in Rome/Atlanta, Georgia. It took me 15 years to get my undergrad degree so weight gain wasn't an issue then because I was working, taking classes and had pretty good life balance. Being a full time student -- and moving from the southeast to midwest -- has definitely contributed to weight gain this time around. I've put on 40 lbs. as a result.

Looking forward to giving/receiving support through this group!
  • MNmuncher
    MNmuncher Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just got done at UW-La Crosse! I did tons of work in residence life! I may be done with school but I'm now living with my parents; which is almost as difficult as being in college (food-wise). They are the ones picking the food and meals so I have to try and incorporate healthy options into THEIR meals. It doesn't always work. Plus they think I'm obsessive because I constantly am measuring or thinking about what I'm putting into my mouth. (which is the healther option than eating 3 portions of everything!) I'm now in the Twin Cities Metro area in MN.
  • vlaura
    vlaura Posts: 93
    Options
    I am a junior at the University of Alabama at Birmingham studying criminal justice but wish to graduate as soon as possible to enter a master's degree at the University of Alabama :)
  • chuckles217
    chuckles217 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    2nd year medical student (6th year college) at Oklahoma State University. Finally getting aboard the fitness train (or did back in November).
  • Essenette
    Options
    I am currently an undergraduate student at Austin Peay State University and am majoring in Music Education. That concentration definitely demands a lot of time out of my day, what with the three to four hours of practicing and gigs and classes and blahblahblah. Haha~
  • wawa2012
    wawa2012 Posts: 7
    Options
    Fairmont State University, Fairmont WV
  • adaily2011
    Options
    Alice Lloyd College, Pippa Passes, KY...don't even ask me to explain where it is. Haha!
  • brittanylock09
    brittanylock09 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I attend Athens Technical College in Athens, GA. Dawg Country :) I'll be getting my associate's for an assistant social worker in December. I will most likely be going to Augusta State to get my Bachelor's. After that, I'm not sure, but I do plan on getting my Master's.
  • SkylerM28
    SkylerM28 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm about to graduate with a degree in Applied Psychology from the University of Illinois at Chicago. I love the city, but it can be really hard to eat healthy when you're on the go! There are too many restaurants to try. haha
  • katm427
    katm427 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm a junior undergraduate student at Rowan University studying psychology. (New Jersey, as most people haven't heard of the school outside of our immediate area.)
  • sarah_7626
    sarah_7626 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    VIRGINIA TECH!
  • inked219
    inked219 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm attending Purdue University Calumet right now. But I'm planning on transfering to the main campus after this semester.
  • Frayed_Ends
    Options
    Portland CC getting pre-reqs done to transfer to PSU for accounting.
  • Frayed_Ends
    Options
    <
    senior accounting major at The University of North Florida (UNF), in Jacksonville, FL.

:) future CPA.

Cool! I'm just starting this journey (I hope). How tough is it? CPA.. Yikes! :-)
  • Abigaillee15
    Options
    Appalachian State University

I'm studying Marketing and Entrepreneurship.