Where does everyone go to school?

Options

Replies

• hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I go to the University of Auckland :)
  • Diesel1984
    Diesel1984 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I go to Burlington County College and the Internation Sports Sciences Association for Exercise Science. Both colleges are vert commidating to my military service which takes away most of my worries when I have to be gone for training or missions.
  • kasebrad
    kasebrad Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm a grad student at the University of Cincinnati. It's been pretty good so far, but honestly, I miss UT Austin (where I did my undergrad) so much! I'll have my MA in about a year, and then it's time to start applying to schools once again for my doctorate. At this point, I'm kind of okay with the idea of being a student forever :)
  • flymedic
    flymedic Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Georgia Gwinnett College, Lawrenceville GA.... Majoring in International Business.
  • jbilgs
    jbilgs Posts: 38
    Options
    Hey! I go to Boston University for Theatre Arts/ Acting and I absolutely love it :) Glad to see more people from the Boston area!
  • immortalamerican84
    Options
    I go to school at Missouri State University!!! I am going to school for Parks, Recreation, and Sports Administration. I am eventually going to get my masters in Sports Management. My ultimate goal is to get a job with the Boston Red Sox lol.
  • bigbef
    bigbef Posts: 8
    Options
    Studying for an integrated masters in Chemistry at Imperial College London.
    It's kicking my *kitten*, but only one more year to go! (plus the last few weeks of this year)
  • foxfireash
    foxfireash Posts: 24
    Options
    University of Southern California (USC), for my master's.
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    University of Texas at Dallas; studying Electrical/Biomedical Engineering.
  • schmoogie813
    schmoogie813 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I graduate on Thursday from Dutchess Community College on Thursday. I am deciding between Mercy College and SUNY New Paltz in New York for my Bachelors degree in Adolescent Education ESL.
  • blairh10
    blairh10 Posts: 37
    Options
    Starting my L1 at Hofstra in August!!!! Just graduated from Montclair State as a psychology major/ pre-law minor.
  • carbaby93
    carbaby93 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, I currently attend Westminster College in New Wilmington PA. It is a small college in the middle of amishville lol but it is so peaceful and the campus is large so it kinda keeps you in shape. The reason I fell in love with it, however, is the equestrian team. I am from the city so I don't get a lot of horse time so being able to ride twice a week is amazing:)
  • pander101
    pander101 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Finishing my sophomore year at University of Oregon. Studying Biology currently.
  • gcf12
    gcf12 Posts: 3
    Options
    University of Florida. Go Gators!
  • SarahElizabeth416
    SarahElizabeth416 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    University of Minnesota-Twin Cities studying Biology/Pre-Med and Spanish Studies!!! I love the huge campus, I get to meet new people everyday :)
  • bellydancefae
    Options
    I'm a senior Dance Education major/Music minor at Columbia College in Columbia, SC. I love it because:

1) it's a private women's liberal arts college
    2) class sizes are small (<20 for most classes)
    3) most classes focus on critical thinking skills, collaboration, and broadening horizons
    4) the campus, while small, is beautiful
    5) for being a small college, it has a broad range of course options available and cross-departmental coursework is encouraged.
  • sdmcnulty
    sdmcnulty Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm a theatre major at Ball State University in Indiana! I love it because the campus is beautiful and the faculty of the theatre department rock so hard.
  • Elliemage
    Elliemage Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm a nursing major at Northern Michigan University, going for my BSN.

I LOVE going to school here- the area isn't super expensive to live in, you only have to go 5 miles to be surrounded in wonderful wilderness and nature (hiking and skiing trails everywhere!) and the program I'm in is awesome. The snow can be a bit of a pain, but thankfully my roomie and I live close enough to campus and the hospital that we can walk most days as long as we wear our snowsuits! (Heh... just kidding... sometimes.)
  • saraast
    saraast Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm a theatre major at Ball State University in Indiana! I love it because the campus is beautiful and the faculty of the theatre department rock so hard.

Do you know Kelly Ufford?
  • EmilyElizabeth3
    EmilyElizabeth3 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm an Education major at the University of Memphis. I love my school and we have an awesome education department.