• hbm616
    hbm616 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Northeastern University in Boston!

I'm a 4th year nursing student in a 5 year BSN program =]
  • jennifer_a00
    jennifer_a00 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm at Chaffey College in Rancho Cucamonga CA. Just got accepted to Cal State San Bernardino and I start over there in the fall :)
  • neurocentric
    neurocentric Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I go to the University of Texas at Arlington. I'm a Russian major, with two more years to go before I finish my degree!
  • evanaudreywyatt
    Options
    I am getting my bachelors in accounting
  • LivetoRun07
    LivetoRun07 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Mercy College of Ohio! Major: BSN (nursing) Minor: Spanish. Love itttt
  • PHLLLY
    PHLLLY Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Graduated from SDSU last May in Foods and Nutrition, looking for grad schools! I also have a degree from the California Culinary Academy in Culinary Arts :] Had a blast at both places! But the fun came with a heavy price tag.
  • KathrynJo3
    KathrynJo3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm finishing my junior year at Miami University of Ohio. Better lose all this weight now because after graduation I'm off to law school and it's gonna be hella hard just to keep it off while I'm there!
  • Lmaass1
    Lmaass1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Junior at Illinois State University :)!
  • jvasquez2010
    Options
    wow i feel like i might have joined the wrong group lol everyone seems to be attending a prestigious university. I was going to Our Lady of the Lake University in San Antonio but i didn't like it very much so i moved back home (i was in the dorms) and right now i am at Northwest Vista Community College but i will be transferring to the University of Texas at San Antonio soon!
  • jcnut21
    jcnut21 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Bradley University in Peoria, IL. I am starting my 3rd year of getting my doctorate in physical therapy, my 7th and last year of college!!!
  • jcnut21
    jcnut21 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I go to Bradley, right down the road from you! :)
  • ChihGirl
    ChihGirl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Truman State University!! A small but cool public school in Missouri :)
    I go to A.T. Still University for Health Sciences and am getting my Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy. I am originally from California, but am living in Mesa, Arizona for school. School is difficult, and eight classes is time consuming, but it is worth it. I did my undergraduate work at the University of San Francsico.

I saw this and thought you were right down the street from me!! But then I saw the Arizona part... I didn't know A.T. Still had a campus in Arizona!! I live about a 5-10 minute walk from both the Missouri A.T. Still campus and my own campus.. :P
  • rosesedge
    rosesedge Posts: 36
    Options
    Ok, pretty much everyone seems to be from America! Well, I'm not :P I'm in my final year (final term!) at the University of Cambridge, England. Any other British students who want to chat feel free to add me! (Or American students, or anyone. I'm a pretty friendly person!)
  • bransib5
    bransib5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm attending the University of Pittsburgh for Early Childhood Education :)
  • africaa
    africaa Posts: 228
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I currently attend East Carolina University in Greenville, NC & I'm a nursing major :)
  • liv3urlife
    liv3urlife Posts: 4
    Options
    hey guys :) I go to Northeastern University in Boston and I'm studying Graphic Design and Digital Art!
  • mtzombie
    mtzombie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am currently a student at Radford University in Radford, Va. I am studying Biology with a minor in Chemistry.. my ultimate goal is to get into forensic science! I only have about a year and a half to go!
  • sarah_7626
    sarah_7626 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am currently a student at Radford University in Radford, Va. I am studying Biology with a minor in Chemistry.. my ultimate goal is to get into forensic science! I only have about a year and a half to go!

i'm at virginia tech! right down the road!
  • alicrimson
    alicrimson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I just finished my first year of law school at Stanford so I'm old[er]. I hope everyone has a wonderful summer. :D
  • KGTraxler
    KGTraxler Posts: 144
    Options
    I am curious where all of you MFP's go to school? And what you think of it!!!

I'll go first:
    I go to Harvard University and love it. They are incredibly accomodating and allow me to have a flexible schedule since I don't live on campus.

Now you!!

For undergrad I went to DePaul University. They had some fairly good choices, but the food was pricey. Luckily I commuted to school for my last year so I had more control over what I eat. In August I will start my graduate studies at Marquette University. Again I'll have more control over my diet since I'll be living off campus and won't be attached to a meal plan.