Where do you workout?

Options

Replies

• meganw5638
    meganw5638 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have a fitness center at work for free, so I try to get in there a couple times a week at least. I also take a karate class twice weekly. I'm looking forward to warmer weather so I can get outside and bike with my daughter and walk the dogs more often!
  • Lenpayasa
    Lenpayasa Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Planet Fitness on 38th street. They just opened it.
  • Philllbis
    Philllbis Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    LA Fitness in Noblesville.
  • gregtnoble
    Options
    I'm doing P90X at home. We've got a group of people keeping each other accountable on Facebook.
  • kentr6969
    kentr6969 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was doing the bodyzone in castleton then switch to anytime fitness in westfield but may go back to bodyzone in castleton
  • wdnesia
    Options
    SRG Boxing Gym on 79th off of Georgetown Westside and Golds Gym on Michigan Rd.
  • liketheriver
    Options
    I jog around my neighborhood and do the Biggest loser Kinect game at my house and my Wife and I go to Mount Pleasant Community Center down on Bluff/37 in Greenwood.
  • lifeviabrittney
    lifeviabrittney Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have a membership to Planet Fitness on the south side (County Line Rd). I just need to start going more often~! :-)

~Krista~

Me too! Southside Planet Fitness...such a nice facility!
  • Chelsrf
    Chelsrf Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Planet Fitness on the Southside.
  • armywoman71
    armywoman71 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have a fitness room at work that my great friends keep inviting me to and we run on Camp Atterbury or in Franklin on the Greenway Trail (I believe that is what it is called).
  • heatherlsi
    heatherlsi Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I go to the Baxter YMCA on the south side, I train (swim, bike, run) with their triathlon team... the group support really keeps me going consistently and working hard. I did my first triathlon last summer! I'm hoping to add in some CIBA rides this summer!
  • kathyazach
    kathyazach Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I workout at the Yorktown YMCA or the Muncie North YMCA.:smile:

I Live in Frankton, which is about 20 min west of Yorktown, so if your ever interested in walking/cycling/hiking in the warmer months let me know!
  • staacy1
    staacy1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I work out at the Golay Community Center in Cambridge City. It's $36 a month for the entire family which includes use of the pool and several aerobic/spin classes. They also provide daycare in the evening M-Th that is also free for members.
  • briansurv
    briansurv Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I to am a cheapskate along with 4 kids under 12 makes it hard to go anywhere on a regular basis so bought a great eliptical and loving it. Once its paid I will look for another piece to add. Thought about Planet Fitness on County Line also and the Y but the Y was a bit much right now and started to join PF but just can't find a time to go unless I get up at 4am.
  • staylo10
    Options
    I work out at livrite off Binfod Blvd
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I work out at livrite off Binfod Blvd

Is that the one close to 56th in the strip mall with "Just Judy's" restaurant?
  • dtucker4403
    dtucker4403 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I work out at the Y. My main gym is Baxter, but I also take Pilates classes at the Indy Bike Hub Y.
  • pmonko
    Options
    National Institute For Fitness and Sport, downtown Indy. Usually find myself here somewhere between the hours of 0900-1300, M-F
  • ktdid626
    ktdid626 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Planet Fitness. I do bounce around because I have several of my girl friends who live on different sides of the city. I love my membership. I really miss Cardinal Fitness. Planet Fitness feels like a close second. When I was a member at Lifetime, it was kind of overwhelmed by how big it is. I like small gyms a lot better.
  • Bullfrog2957
    Bullfrog2957 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Baxter Y, Various @ home w P90X, occasional Jordan Y, and 100's of miles of open road...