level 2 day 2

Options
Done, i still had to stop some of the plank exercises but felt better today !!!!!

Replies

• EliseLives
    EliseLives Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Why does this cardio seem so much harder? Like every set of it. I got thorough those oblique jumpy things or whatever but planks are killer. Still taking a few breaks.
  • worthyofchange
    worthyofchange Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I shredded L2 D2.
    Modified everything possible with the planks :laugh:
  • kncvl
    kncvl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Also having to mod all planks. Hell, I can't even really do a regular old holding still plank. Trying to fight through!
  • SimplyAG
    SimplyAG Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    End of the 30DS road for me. My knees couldn't take it. Thanks for letting me be part of your group even if it was just for a little while. I look forward to seeing your amazing results. :smile:
  • worthyofchange
    worthyofchange Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Be well WhiteFlower! Hope you find something fun and challenging to do that's a bit kinder to your knees.
  • MrsHazra
    MrsHazra Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    End of the 30DS road for me. My knees couldn't take it. Thanks for letting me be part of your group even if it was just for a little while. I look forward to seeing your amazing results. :smile:

Well done for getting through level 1, I could hardly make it through with my knees first time i Tried only lasted one day. I did walk away the pounds DVD by Leslie Sansone and it strengthened my knees and now I am fine. Worth a try... All the best
  • SimplyAG
    Options
    Thank you forlife12 and MrsHazra! I'm going to be walking on my treadmill 4x a week and will do abs and light weights 2x a week until I lose about 10 lbs and then give it another try. Hopefully my knees will be stronger then and weighing less will definitely help.
  • jjmnet
    jjmnet Posts: 110
    Options
    Thank you forlife12 and MrsHazra! I'm going to be walking on my treadmill 4x a week and will do abs and light weights 2x a week until I lose about 10 lbs and then give it another try. Hopefully my knees will be stronger then and weighing less will definitely help.

Sounds like you have a great plan! Good luck!!!!! You can do it!!!
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    A whole new set up muscles are aching with Level 2. It's tough, I'm modifying a lot, but I'm liking it! I actually like the cardio better than level one. I can't do those double jump ropes but I found level 1 to be killer on my quads whereas this time I can keep up much better. Also maybe my endurance has just been increasing?
  • SimplyAG
    Options
    Thanks jjmnet! The walking is definitley easier on my knees. Don't give up guys i'm rooting for you!
  • MrsHazra
    MrsHazra Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Did this last night and day two was tough, did most plank stuff modified but abs and cardio were not. Sweating much more this round.