The spirit of Valentine <3

Options
13»

Replies

• SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    No crush here.... but, I'll be waiting by my phone to see how the little guy's day at school went. He wrote her a nice note inside the card. I'm so nervous for him, but he was smiling all night. I hope he's still smiling so big tomorrow!! :heart:

That is so cute!!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Mr. smooth is to much like me thats why he hasn't made it anywhere..... Also he has a bad attention span... He comes out a few times then disappears .. I think at this point we just enjoy flirting with each other....

He sounds like me.... I tend to go from all in to complete crash and need my own time. All my close friends know if I have a big night on the town, they won't be hearing from me for a few weeks.

How much of your own time do you need?? I know a fella like you. It's ok to want your own space, but what I find frustrating as a woman is that you never know how long for, and/or if you'll come back!! lol
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    I sent my valentine message and got one back and we've been texting all day :bigsmile: :love:

Well done girl, is this an old flame or Mr.New? :bigsmile:
    You should have told him you were having sex with a football team this evening!!!

Have a great evening tonight!

LMAO. Great exit line...

I had a Valentine all the way from Australia :love: Pity he's not closer :ohwell:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I have a crush, it's called the gym and I was going to crush it today! (I made a funny!) But noooo, the universe had other plans. Yesterday I cracked one of my back bottom molars from eating some popcorn and it hurts to eat or drink anything now. I now have a hot date with my dentist when I get off work in 20 mins.

Awww that sux Cesar! Hope the dentist is gentle with you! :heart:
    It went well! Will need a crown though. Now I am just @ the restaurant waiting for my friend to show up. It's her bday today and of course, she's late. I have drugs for the toothache. I need food and drink to take it though. I hope she shows up soon . All these damn lovey dovey couples everywhere plus the mild toothache pain make me wanna choke a ****ing *****. (T-T)
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I sent my valentine message and got one back and we've been texting all day :bigsmile: :love:

Yay!!!
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I got a text this morning from a crush before I could even text him :blushing:
  • moonshadows72
    moonshadows72 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I think I need to find myself a crush lol:flowerforyou:
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Run- we are all patiently waiting for news:)
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I have a crush, but I still feel icky sick so I'm not feeling particularly romantic. He might get a sweet message in a day or two when I feel better.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Run- we are all patiently waiting for news:)

Yes! Did little man have a happy v-day???
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness!! Sorry guys!! He did not call me after school and we went straight for ice cream and I've been out ..... anyway, he did not share too much with me, but this is what I was able to get out of him....

During his first period class, he asked some of the other kids who their Valentines were (this was so strange for me to hear, because he's just not vocal about "feelings"). Then one of the girls asked who his was and he said he didn't have one, so she asked if he wanted one and he said yes he was going to ask Cassie to be his Valentine and that he had gotten her the puppy and a card. The girls all ooh'd and aah'd and said they didn't believe him.

So, second period comes along (his class with Cassie). His friend asks "do you really have a puppy"? and a few other kids turn their attention to the two of them... Justin takes it out of hiding (from his jacket). While the teacher has her back turned and Cassie is looking the other way, the kids slyly place the card and puppy on her desk... Justin's friend tells her who it is from. She smiles and says it's cute.

So....he wouldn't tell me any more except that she told him later in the day that she really liked it. (Yes, she told him to his face and she continued talking with him for the rest of the day) So yay!!! :) We have a success.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    awww that's so sweet!
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness!! Sorry guys!! He did not call me after school and we went straight for ice cream and I've been out ..... anyway, he did not share too much with me, but this is what I was able to get out of him....
    [...]
    So....he wouldn't tell me any more except that she told him later in the day that she really liked it. (Yes, she told him to his face and she continued talking with him for the rest of the day) So yay!!! :) We have a success.
    Hmmm maybe I will re-work on my approach. This seems to work wonders.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Awww puppy love! I also like how his friends/classmates helped him.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

During his first period class, he asked some of the other kids who their Valentines were (this was so strange for me to hear, because he's just not vocal about "feelings"). Then one of the girls asked who his was and he said he didn't have one, so she asked if he wanted one and he said yes he was going to ask Cassie to be his Valentine and that he had gotten her the puppy and a card. The girls all ooh'd and aah'd and said they didn't believe him.

So, second period comes along (his class with Cassie). His friend asks "do you really have a puppy"? and a few other kids turn their attention to the two of them... Justin takes it out of hiding (from his jacket). While the teacher has her back turned and Cassie is looking the other way, the kids slyly place the card and puppy on her desk... Justin's friend tells her who it is from. She smiles and says it's cute.

Awwwwwwwww How lovely :heart:
  • BringingSherriBack
    BringingSherriBack Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Mr. smooth is to much like me thats why he hasn't made it anywhere..... Also he has a bad attention span... He comes out a few times then disappears .. I think at this point we just enjoy flirting with each other....

He sounds like me.... I tend to go from all in to complete crash and need my own time. All my close friends know if I have a big night on the town, they won't be hearing from me for a few weeks.

OMG! This sounds like the guy I have been friends with for awhile. Then we decided we should be more than friends and he has now decided that we should only be friends again. WTH?
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    being single on Valentines Day did not turn out so bad..........still got 3 boxes of chocolates--which will be brought to work because I can NOT eat them, and then also got flowers and a great dinner :)
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    [...]
    Hmmm maybe I will re-work on my approach. This seems to work wonders.

LMAO....in the world of 11yr old crushes, yes. Adults... eh... ;)