Weekly weigh-in 02/13/2013

Options
2»

Replies

• zinal
    zinal Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Try not to let it get you down, it happens to me too. I found that sometimes it is water gain, or not enough fiber that week. (lol) But my son did some research. If you are doing exercise and weigh toning, that the building of muscle will make it look like weight gain, but you're losing fat and gaining more muscle and that it takes at least two weeks for decrease in your weight to show up. Hang in there, it will start to go down.
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    SW:203
    Lw:199
    Cw:196

I didn't weigh in last week because I was upset from going from 197 to 199 but I lost them again another pound so not too bad.
  • tms4341
    tms4341 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    CW: 204

A little disappointed that the scale has not budged for a few weeks HOWEVER, do have to admit that my gym attempts have been in vain for the last 2 weeks as well. Coincidence??? Probably not. So this week I'm using that membership! Next week I'm hoping it makes a difference - and one that will convince me that I really must be present in the gym.
  • loey728
    Options
    I weigh myself at night ~ So, I'm a little late!

SW 204
    LW 191.6
    CW 188.7
    GW 150
  • Timberlies
    Timberlies Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I've been so bad at recording anything lately! I've been so crazy with family in town, multiple birthdays, buying and selling cars, stressful busy work. I didn't get to reply to last weeks weigh in and I'm a day late for this weeks, but I'm still trying to stay in the game!

Last week 2/6 - happy birthday to be w/ 2lbs lost! SW 215, LW 211, CW 209
    This week 2/13 - un happy valentines, gained back the 2lbs because of birthday cake, etc! SW 215, LW 209, CW 211.

Oh well, I'm trying to get back on target and really trying not to give up and stay motivated and focused. Thanks!
  • demorelli
    demorelli Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    My computer was down so I didn't get a chance to check in on Wednesday. As of Wednesday my stats were:

SW: 207
    CW: 197.5
    GW: 140
  • Karoger87
    Karoger87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Haven't been keeping up on here

SW: 196
    CW: 180
    GW: 140