Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking ahead.

kkauz42
kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
Hey ladies! So I know it's a bit premature for us on Phase 2 but are any of you thinking about what you are going to do after Live Fit?? I like Live Fit and I want to do it again but I think I am going to try another trainer in between. I have been looking at Lee Labrada's Lean Body Trainer the link is here http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/lee-labrada-12-week-lean-body-trainer.html If anybody is interested in doing it after Live Fit let me know and maybe we can do it together or if there is enough start a group like here! Or stay on here...whatever works! :o]

As I told you all previously I joined the "biggest loser" at my gym and I was told it would be based on BF% lost. Well I don't know if that is how it is going. It seems like it is weight loss %. Doing a competition like this isn't prime to be doing in Phase 2 because it is still the "bulking" part. I could tell my trainer wasn't exactly keen on the idea of me lifting high weights w/ short reps for the next week 1/2 cause more than likely I wont be losing lbs. I told her that the next month is all circuit and HIIT and she was good with that so I'm hoping to see some lbs shed then! I was kind of frustrated may be the word earlier when she was discouraged that I will be lifting heavy w/ low reps for the next week 1/2 but I know what the phase is about. I know I am gaining muscle right now then hopefuly will be blasting fat the next phase! Oh well. It will all work out! I just had to vent for a second! :smile: Hope everyone is well

Replies

• mznortiz
    mznortiz Posts: 88 Member
    K, I was thinking the same thing. I definitely want to keep on lifting. I was thinking of trying the venus index or new rules of lifting for women. i will check out the one u posted too.
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    I actually think I might give this one a try! http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/the-bizzy-diet.html

I think I'll be able to shed some fat in the 3 weeks and then maybe do LiveFit again to build some more muscle!
  • I haven't decided yet. the 6 day a week at the gym thing has been super hard for me. I don't have a job where I have a whole lot of time, so it's more like 5 days a week, but I am going to stick with a regimented program doing different body groups similar to Live Fit. I think I will probably design my own program around 5 days at the gym.
  • mznortiz
    mznortiz Posts: 88 Member
    I also need to find a program that's 4 no more than 5 days. This 6 days per week is killing me.
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    I think I'm going to go with the bizzy plan when I finish live fit. I'm running a half marathon in June and that program would leave more time to train for that. Thanks for sharing it!!
  • I looked a little at the one you sent the link for. So far it looks good. I need to read a little more about it though. :) I will let you know. I would love to keep doing stuff as a group. It is so fun to have people that are doing the same thing.
  • What is the bizzy plan people are referring to? im lost. lol!
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Lindsey, check out this link....
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/the-bizzy-diet.html
    I'd love to move forward as a group too! When I got sick before I would have quit but you guys motivating me helped me get my rear in gear and back in the gym!
  • I think I will do the bizzy plan for the next few weeks until some of you finish up. It looks like a great workout and not too time consuming as far as how many days I would have to go to the gym. Then I can just do active rest at home with a jog or walk outside. I buy musclepharm for my amino and protein powder. I Really like them, but there is no way I am buying all the things he wants you to take during the diet. Way too much money. Plus, I don't like the idea of not eating much food. :)