Day 3

Options
jkrim941
jkrim941 Posts: 226 Member
Wahoo! I've made it to day 3!

1. 30 minutes on the Elliptical at the gym this morning
2. Hoping to get a home workout in tonight (30DS or BBL, not sure yet)
3. BF is taking me out to Rocky's for dinner, so I have preplanned my day to accomodate that caloric intake.
4. Just bought half a freezer full of Lean Cuisine meals for work. Who am I kidding? I'm too busy to cook healthy meals all the time.
5. Taking my vitamins every day like I should.

Replies

• GreenLaura22
    GreenLaura22 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I made it to day 3 too! 30 day shred, day 3......Feeling proud!
  • cvillneauve
    Options
    I am going to skip day 3 and double up this weekend because I started a day later than everyone else and I want to be on the same day. It is driving me crazy to post 1 day later on everything.
  • JulesX1982
    JulesX1982 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!!!

Day three results

* 3 Mile run best time so far completed the run in 27 minutes with a PACE of 9:00 min/mile

So happy with my results so far!
  • mychellelynne
    mychellelynne Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Day 3:

5 minutes on the elliptical (first time ever - seeing post "Embarassed myself at the gum today but its ok ... LOL)
    25 minutes treadmill 3.0 mph
    30 minutes of vigorous biking
  • lieselLalor
    lieselLalor Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 Week 1 Day 2

and working a 10 hour day
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    went for almost 2 mile walk., and played an hour of tennis!
  • flomo1979
    flomo1979 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    If cooking Valentine's day dinner for the family AND cleaning the kitchen counts as a workout, Day 3, 90 minutes of food preparation, 45 minutes of moderate cleaning, 345 calorie burn :)
  • faunae17
    Options
    Walked the halls at work for 25 minutes during lunch time. Also, ran up 4 flights of stairs after the fire drill was over!
  • ThatCatholicGirl
    ThatCatholicGirl Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Well my day 3 didn't have as many healthy choices as I'd have liked due to feeling a bit "special" from the wine I drank from our Valentine's meal yesterday... hehe!! So this morning I had a slice of buttered toast with my porridge to help my belly although I was hankering for a bit of grease (even if I can't eat meat on a Friday!) and our manager got everyone breakfast rolls in, so I had me a fried egg and fried mushrooms roll... it was necessary!! Had a good work out on my elliptical machine today, though I very nearly skipped it! 9pm and very tired but I figured I'd just change into my workout clothes and see how I felt - felt motivated! Now feel very pleased! :)
  • crosstraindylan
    crosstraindylan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    3 miles today

abs. weights, leg weights
  • armywoman71
    armywoman71 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I made it too; I am on a rest day from my Mini Marathon training program, so I walked to and from Bob Evans as part of my 'activity' for the day and then I had the be fit breakfast, so I did pretty well. (took about 14 minutes to walk there and back total)

I am doing homework, so sitting on my butt, but I had some good activity this morning. :)

I know that I got 20 minutes of accumulated activity, just not consecutive.
  • EatLiftRun
    Options
    I missed yesterday due to Valentines Day and spending all day with my wife, so I will add 2 days to the challenge.

Today consisted of:

10 min warmup on dreadmill
    55 minutes of lifting.
    Flat bench, pullups, skull crushers, squats, military press.
  • LovesAmber
    LovesAmber Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    Today I completed 35 minutes on the treadmill. 2 sets of crunches, pushups and squats. I wouldn't have done it if not for this group- I got home late from work and just wanted to relax! So thank you for pushing me!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my day 3. I had planned to run, but it snowed again, and my best friend ended up coming over to help me purge stuff from my house for an hour and a half. That ended up being my workout. I really expected my butt to hurt today from all the bending over I did, but so far nothing! Must be all the deadlifts I've been doing. :)
  • mjg2400
    Options
    I was determined to do Day 3 of the 30 Day Shred and finally got the workout in before bed :-)
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    day 3 of _30 Day Butt Lift_ (calendar @ http://bit.ly/QriFSK) | 10 minutes

gentle yoga (http://goo.gl/xHCC3) | 16 minutes

walking | 44 minutes
  • EatLiftRun
    Options
    Day 3

Warm up: 10 min mile
    Lifting: incline bench, chinups, OHP, walking lunges, skull crushers.