I notice a difference...

Options
MSP107
MSP107 Posts: 53 Member
I have not been on MFP for two days. Been eating whatever I wanted (Valentines Day was a killer) I am suposed to check my sugar 2x a day but havent been. I noticed when I checked this AM that my normal number of around 120 was now 164 I am mad and disgusted with myself and I am trying to do better! UGHHH

Replies

• RaineyLaney
    RaineyLaney Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Yup, I have done the same in the past... didn't test and then when I did.. whammoo. Lesson learned :)
  • BigG59
    BigG59 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    You cant change whats happened, but, you can change tomorrow.

My wife made a wonderful lamb tagine this evening, I ended up eating two portions it was that good. I will punish myself on the bike tomorrow :)
  • RaineyLaney
    RaineyLaney Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You cant change whats happened, but, you can change tomorrow.

My wife made a wonderful lamb tagine this evening, I ended up eating two portions it was that good. I will punish myself on the bike tomorrow :)

Yumm.. that sounds really scrumpsous.. and you didn't share :(
  • vpenning
    vpenning Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Whenever I have had binges, I too have numbers that are bad the mornings after, It sometimes takes a couple of days, It kind of depends on how bad I was, and how much fat I ate, Fat has shown in studies at the Pennington labs to increase insulin resistance, so I figure when I binged, I increase my insulin resistance....and, now I need to unclog,

As said above, live and learn, and don,t fret anymore about it, You cannot change what happened, but you can make a plan for the future, and learn from it,

And, know, you are not alone.