1/2 Way There!

Options
Gary6030
Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
I just wanted to congratulate each one of you. You are officially half way done with Fired up in February Challenges! I hope you are enjoying the challenges as much as I am! Maniacs in March will be here in just 2 weeks! I'm working on a Tri Level Exercise Program that will provide more of a total workout and not just challenges. If you have a great workout already feel free to pick and choose from the exercises provided. Watch for the post in the next 10 days for Maniacs in March and yes sherri....I need a logo! Thanks in advance!

Replies

• luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Thank you Gary, for doing this! This is exactly what I needed at this time!

Have a great day!
  • BellaLunaFleur
    BellaLunaFleur Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Oh yay Manics in March sounds like fun! Excited!!!!
  • shawnerseliz
    shawnerseliz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I got lost in my birthday, valentine's day, and getting really sick. BUT I am on the mend AND super looking forward to finishing February's challenges and MARCH too! Thanks,
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,445 Member
    Options
    Completed the weight exercises today. Will do jumping around and squatting tomorrow.
  • chellebublz
    chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Yea, I am already do alot of the exercises in 30 Day Shred and my Nike and BL Kinect games, so I am just doing the ones that aren't there plus some of the advanced. I will admit some days I don't do the walking as I already have my fitness play pretty full doing 3 different 5-day a week programs. Why must I always want MORE? LOL