Level 2 Day 6

Options
EliseLives
EliseLives Posts: 50 Member
I can't believe it is Day 6 already! I'm feeling back and forth. I don't think I look any more toned than I did on Day 1. One day, my dress pants are loose. The next day, my jeans are tight. Blah.

Replies

• annalisa5525
    Options
    I totally know what you mean, i feel blobby totay very much un toned, but i am feeling fitter !!!!!!
  • kncvl
    kncvl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I also think I don't look that different measurements-wise, but feel stronger!
  • worthyofchange
    worthyofchange Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Took a rest day today but back at it tomorrow!
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Day 6!! You know what that means?? level 3 is almost here!! Holy crap I am scared!!! LOL :)
  • MrsHazra
    MrsHazra Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I feel flabby too, but I have a way to go to get rid of the 30kgs I need to shred, that about 60lbs approx. today I pushed it and only had to rest once in all the plank stuff modified of course. But made it through the cardio etc. the only place I see so e definition is my arms, when I flex there is a visible line to define my bicep I had oohing before. But need to work n my triceps still flabby ... Lol... I am thinking at the end of this 30day to take a couple of days rest and then go in for round two... I def feel stronger.