February 15-17, 2013 Challenge

Options
Hey everyone! What's everyone got planned for the weekend?

Our challenge for the weekend is:

1) plan out next week and tell us so we can help keep you on track
2) 30 minutes of cardio and 10 minutes of stretching each day
3) Friday - as many bicep curls, shoulder presses or chest presses as you can
Saturday - as many sit ups as you can
Sunday - as many squats or lunges as you can

Have a great one and don't forget to stay in touch.

Replies

• eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    hi, friend I know I dont keep in touch as much but the whole group? Iam going to try to keep track a lil more. Its discouraging that no one communactes at all whats going on with our group lets encoarge each other a lil more guys we can do this lets talk to each other on this challenge!!! even if your not losing its ok to encoarage other please every one lets talk and love each other!!!!!!
  • eazieske
    Options
    I will try my best to do all these challenges i dont have my phone anymore so i cant talk to you guys till Monday LETS DO THIS VIXENS!!!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU LADYS!!!!!!
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    Hey! I'm so glad that you're still here. Miss hearing from ya but glad you haven't forgotten about us. It really is a great group.

Let's all try to keep in touch a little more :)
  • eazieske
    Options
    Hi team how was every ones weekend??? mine was ok I did all my home work and did my essay I did not like the way it turned out? i still need to work on it a lil more!!!! I was only able to walk a lil while on Sunday Morning about 1 hr at the flea market other than that no exercise!!! not good....