JMBR friends?!

Options
Since I got JMBR after monday this week I've been doing the workouts as practice before I "officially" start on Monday!!!
Looking to add some fellow Body Revolution-ers to keep me motivated!!!
So far I'm LOVING IT!!!
Cardio 1 terrified me when I first watched it (I always watch the videos before I do them) BUT I surprised myself and totally kicked butt!!
Hoping to motivate you all!! :)

Replies

• jg4ever
    jg4ever Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My JMBR will be here Monday so I will be starting Tuesday. :)
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I started last Monday, so far so good the first week is not overly hard, but I hear it gets harder after phase 1. I am also doing Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire workouts as well to burn more calories.
  • wicklc
    wicklc Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow officially, but on workouts 3 and 4 (already did 1 and 2 to kinda get my butt in shape right after getting cleared to work out) feel free to add me!
  • richardmbunn
    richardmbunn Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I did my first workout this evening and will be doing it again tomorrow instead of day 2 just so I can cycle the week around to a Monday properly. I did have to modify quite a few of the moves myself as they were too intense for someone who's close to 400lbs. But at least I got through it and enjoyed it.
  • Sweetpeagrl
    Sweetpeagrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    This is my 3rd week. I start workout 3 today. Feel free to add me though. Can never have too much support! :happy:
  • Luvmichnata
    Luvmichnata Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I'm starting week 3 tonight too so any others can feel free to add me too. Too funny-I watched the dvd before I did it too-was too afraid to go cold turkey..jumping in tonight to disc 3 without a pre-view...we'll see how it goes!
  • jrecmcallister
    Options
    I just started today! Workout 1 down..It will be so nice to have others at the same phase as I am!!
  • lucky5552
    lucky5552 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello

im on Phase 1 workout 3 and 4...i love it..it would great to have more JMBR friends..Add me..

Jill
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Paris8009
    Options
    Anyone can friend me too! Just started on 1/31, so I'm on Day 6. Just finished the workout, excited for my rest day tomorrow!
  • fitwithlinda
    Options
    I ordered mine over the weekend and should receive it next week. I would LOVE workout friends. Feel free to add me :-)
  • BeckyD1105
    BeckyD1105 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    anybody can add me as well. I'm currently on weeks 7/8.
  • hamilshiz
    Options
    I am willing to add all JMBR people. I am converting over from P90X and would love to be part of this group!:smile:
  • aliwitt82
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am actually on my second round!
  • moniquedeanne
    moniquedeanne Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm in Week 12 feel free to add me.
  • warriorsdontbitch
    warriorsdontbitch Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    PLEASEADDMEIJUST STARTED MONDAY
  • Rbecky80
    Rbecky80 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just started week 6 and would love support. Anyone please feel free to add me as well.
  • jillianfan317
    jillianfan317 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 5. U can add me if you like
  • preenie
    Options
    Hi, Feel free to add me, the more motivation & support, the better.
    I'm on phase 2 week 7.
    I absolutely love the workouts & havent missed a workout since i started but i'm finding it hard to stick to healthy eating.
    I had lost 8lbs but i've put 4 back on, so i really need to refocus on my goals

:-)
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    So those of you in phase II, do all her workouts have 4 circuts??