Black Ops 2

Options
13»

Replies

• jstur14
    Options
    I enjoy the game, It has it annoying moments but for the most time as long as I am grouped up with some friends I have a good time playing.

feel free to add me on xbox if you want to group up: xT1m3x
  • rosichick
    rosichick Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Anyone else feel that in BO2 that they underrated the assault rifle but made the SMG/LMG dominate?

Tell me about it!!!!!!!
  • rosichick
    rosichick Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I was expecting more from Black ops since i LOVED MW1, MW2, black ops! Since i loved black ops the first i thought it would be almost the same feel to it, but noooooo... it feels more like MW3 which i really didnt like! I don't know if its the fact that battlefield 3 has taken most of my time. Like seriously i love that frekin game, anyone else agree??
  • hubtech
    hubtech Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I've enjoyed each new CoD since the first Modern Warfare (CoD4). Any Elite members looking for a no pressure clan to join in order to participate in clan ops and challenges can join the Fear Tactics clan. We're looking for new members.

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/206505
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I have a few issues with the BO2, which were already mentioned (the SMGs are just ridiculous, broken knifing, and a lack of game modes for the hardcore crowd.) Aside from that, I love the game. Then again, I'm with a great clan that plays almost every night and doesn't take the game seriously, so I always have someone to laugh with and keep things from getting too annoying.
  • jstur14
    Options
    I have a few issues with the BO2, which were already mentioned (the SMGs are just ridiculous, broken knifing, and a lack of game modes for the hardcore crowd.) Aside from that, I love the game. Then again, I'm with a great clan that plays almost every night and doesn't take the game seriously, so I always have someone to laugh with and keep things from getting too annoying.

That always helps, lately my friends have been on different games so i have noticed when I am playing alone i get a lot more annoyed at certain situations :)
  • BriUndead
    Options
    I am not a Cod fan at all. Though I do love there Nazi zombies.
  • RetroRob
    Options
    I liked the campaign but the multi-player has not got me hooked like blops1. I just can't get the feel for the guns. They all feel too similar and have very little recoil.

On the plus side its double xp this weekend