Um... yeah... WOAH!
  • kncvl
    kncvl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yeah, what was that!?
  • EliseLives
    EliseLives Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I feel like I'm going to be eating my words, but I thought this level was easier than Level 2! It was those damn planks and cardio moves that killed me. I'd rather jump than plank. And we're doing Level 1 cardio, just with weights which I'm ok with. Let's keep it going ladies!!
  • ronnie1008
    Options
    The jumping lunges... UGH, Really?! I can't wait to go back and do level 1 and level 2 once I've survived level 3.
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Those first planks with the elbows and the traveling push-ups are killing my shoulder that has a chronic condition. I'm not sure I will be able to make it through to the end :(
  • worthyofchange
    worthyofchange Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Those first planks with the elbows and the traveling push-ups are killing my shoulder that has a chronic condition. I'm not sure I will be able to make it through to the end :(

Actually my shoulder popped in and out of joint in the first 10 seconds of that elbow/hand plank drill. The first exercise of the workout! I landed flat on my chest :)
    It's an old injury and that happens sometime but it hasn't happened to me in at least 5 years.
    So I'll see tomorrow.... either I will change it to a different exercise altogether OR just do it from my knees rather than toes if my shoulder feels okay.