Maybe someone with the specific knowledge can help me...

Options
Belita38
Belita38 Posts: 39 Member
Hi there!
I have already posted about feeling tired and witno conditions to train.
Well it seems that it is more than that.
My symptons are: headaches every day (like migraine), dizziness especially in the end of the day (it seems I am in a boat), I feel queasy when I am too tired and it seems food doesn´t give me the energy that I need ( I am eating chocolate every day), I feel every weak (sometimes trembling), need to sleep a lot and I can´t stand staring at my pc or tv. Also it seems it is always too noisy and sunny for me.
Well I have already felt this 10 years ago and it was the beginning of a breakdown.
At the moment I am waiting for my exams and for my doctor appointment. I have talked to my doctor and she told me to stop with my medication because I am not feeling better and it can be something different.
The thing is that she is forgetting that I already have a breakdown and she´s only thinking about aenimia. But I will see with her that point and also I will talk about my previous breakdown.
Examples: I have just have lunch and I am feelinz queasy. It doesn´t happen only with pastas, chocolates and things like that, immediate energy.
My weekend: Saturday morning I went to the gym, it was ok, but in the afternoon I was housekeeping and then I went to the hardresser and the result was a terrible headache and the a feeling of weakness.
Sunday: I woke up with my headache, had breakfast, sit on the sofa and went for some sleep at 4pm. And I stood there until the next day at 7 am... And here I am struglling not to feel more or less ok, struggling to get my work done....

My doubt: I don´t want to stop my diet or my exercise! That´s too much for me!
Can you give me some suggestions on what I can do in order to get my exercise done without feeling queasy and stay strict to my diet without feeling weak?
It is horrible to feel like that!!!
What can I eat in order to fight this "thing"? What can I do?
Thank you in advance!

Replies

• SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    1) Your diary is locked so I cannot make any conclusions about your food intake.
    2) Unless you are drastically undernourishing yourself and it is obvious by looking at your food diary, it is very likely my response will be to wait for your doctor to advise you.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Personally I get shaky after carbs, and I'm reactive hypoglycemic, but you're saying it's with all foods. The shaky sounds like low blood sugar, but I agree with SideSteel that it's probably just best to wait until you can get in to see your doctor.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I think that a doctor is the one with specific knowledge here. If you are unsatisfied with your care plan from your current physician, arrange to see a different one.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    1) Your diary is locked so I cannot make any conclusions about your food intake.
    2) Unless you are drastically undernourishing yourself and it is obvious by looking at your food diary, it is very likely my response will be to wait for your doctor to advise you.

^agreed
  • Belita38
    Belita38 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Well, I went to the doctor and the diagnosis is: breakdown.
    How can I open my food diary?
    It is not in English!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Go to My Home - Settings - Diary Settings and then at the bottom click public and save.