The weekend is here!

2»

Replies

• pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Working at the office on Saturday and working at home on Sunday. Leave for vacation next Saturday (so excited!) and trying to get everything taken care of before I go. *kitten* always seems to hit the fan before leaving town. Murphy's law. lol

Tonite, I will be chillin' with a glass (or two) of wine. :)

Have a good one everybody!! :drinker:
  • BringingSherriBack
    BringingSherriBack Posts: 607 Member
    This is my weekend with my daughter (her dad has her every other weekend and I have her the rest of the time). The weekend is our downtime/funtime together.

Tonight I'm staying in and cleaning the house while my daughter cleans her room.

Tomorrow morning is kickboxing and then something fun with my daughter like dinner and a movie.

Sunday will be church and then something outdoors hopefully, weather permitting, like hiking with my daughter.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    I have the weekend off but no plans besides shopping tomorrow. I want to do something tonight but idk what! I'm in a mood to see people lol
  • Guatamellon
    Guatamellon Posts: 102 Member
    I will be taking my little girl to a movie. I love when I have her all weekend. I hate having to share her but it is what it is. Also painting my bedroom. I need a change. Then resting as much as possible and sleeping in both days.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    I'm soooooooooo tired tonight :yawn: I really fancied going to the pub to hang out with friends after work tonight, but I'm too tired to bother. Grrrr! Hate long weeks like this when I end up working mornings and evenings :cry:

Saturday - I'm meeting up with SP troops.........woooohoooooooooooo!! Anji, Kirstin, Florian and I will be shootin the breeze in the city of London, and hopefully getting mashed too!! :drinker: :drinker:

Sunday - sleep :bigsmile:
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Hiking tomorrow!

Cleaning Sunday. Wooohoo.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    I'm soooooooooo tired tonight :yawn: I really fancied going to the pub to hang out with friends after work tonight, but I'm too tired to bother. Grrrr! Hate long weeks like this when I end up working mornings and evenings :cry:

Saturday - I'm meeting up with SP troops.........woooohoooooooooooo!! Anji, Kirstin, Florian and I will be shootin the breeze in the city of London, and hopefully getting mashed too!! :drinker: :drinker:

I am jealous! Hope you guys have fun!
  • mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Friday staying in

Saturday taking the kids to an indoor trampoline park

Not sure of Sunday just yet, supposed to get snow overnight on saturday so could be a day of playin in the white stuff :wink:
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member

Awesome! And, absolutely jealous of all you London Peeps!!! Enjoy and get mashed for me. ;)
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member

Soooo jealous! Get a pic for us! <3
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member

Soooo jealous! Get a pic for us! <3

Pic or it didn't happen :wink:
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member

Hope you all are having a BLAST!!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    lol, there's no more arguing or facts, going to need to start arguing with the ladies on here to keep things interesting.

Meh, or you could just flirt madly with us. That would be interesting too.

you're right, i'm better at flirting anyways, arguing is over-rated.

Agree...on both points:laugh:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    So my 3 day weekend kicked hiant @$$... Friday was interesting but probably my least favorite night lol Didn't get home til 5 am...

Saturdays metal fest was awesome The drinks were cheap and the place was huge. JHC blowtouch Sodomy was awesome and I would say 90% of the bands were pretty fuking good.... Only strange part was running into Mr NG while I was there with a guy friend.. He cam up and gave me a kiss on the check and started talking about how he misses me and sorry he hasn't been at the bar lately to support me (still don't get that) I gave my friend the universal save me look and we got out of there. Later Mr NG texted me to tell me that he had left the show early for a dinner date :huh: I texted back have fun and went back to taking shots with the bands lol...Though I did have a girl tell me I was to pretty to mosh lol...

Sunday was supposed to be my sloth day but I ended up at the titty bar cause my friend dragged me out against my will lol.. I have never seen so my strippers with pot bellies it was a little disturbing though I was impressed by the one lady who did a pull up into an upside down split .....