How much weight did you lose after Phase 1?

Options
Lisa1971
Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
Just wondering how much weight everyone lost. Thanks!

Lisa

Replies

• skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Looking back at my weigh ins, looks like I lost 5 lbs the first month.
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'd like to know this info too.... anyone else that can share?
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    i think i lost something like 8lbs my first time around, this time around i'm aiming to lose 10, its a reach but im gonna try lol
  • preenie
    Options
    Hi. I completed Phase 1 on Sunday & i have lost 6lb so far. I also measured before i began & so far i have lost 2" off my bust, waist & thighs & 1" off my hips :-)

I did do the kickstart week.
  • bodyafterbaby4
    bodyafterbaby4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I lost 5 pounds by week two but have since plateaud. I am on week five now. Noticing body changes though.

I did not do the kickstart.
  • Tarapritchett
    Tarapritchett Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I should have finished Phase 1 this week, but I can't get past the 3rd DVD! However, I have lost 15 lbs, so not too shabby at all!
  • mcarter619
    mcarter619 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I lost 5lbs the 1st week...but I walked on 2 days for 2 miles on top of the cardio with the program and I did her detox water as well.
  • Bluebox32
    Bluebox32 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I am on Phase 2 week 8 and have not lost any weight. I have 10 pounds to lose and they say those are the hardest to lose anyways. I have notice that I am getting less jiggly but the scale has not budged. I really wished I would have taken before pics but I am so self conscious about my self.
  • gatorgirly413
    gatorgirly413 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I finished Phase 1 this weekend and only lost the 7lbs that I lost during the first 10 days of JMBR. I found out I am hypothyroid again (I have had thyroid problems for three years) so it makes sense, but it's still frustrating. I decided to do an extra week of Phase 1 - Workouts 3, 4, and Cardio 1. I do plan to take my measurements tomorrow.
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I finished Phase 1 this weekend and only lost the 7lbs that I lost during the first 10 days of JMBR. I found out I am hypothyroid again (I have had thyroid problems for three years) so it makes sense, but it's still frustrating. I decided to do an extra week of Phase 1 - Workouts 3, 4, and Cardio 1. I do plan to take my measurements tomorrow.

How did the measurements go?
  • gatorgirly413
    gatorgirly413 Posts: 38 Member
    Options

How did the measurements go?

Lost 1" in my waist. I knew I did - because I've had to go down two pants sizes since starting! This makes me feel a little better about the scale not moving.
  • jillianfan317
    jillianfan317 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm not doin measurements til the end of the 90 days but I lost a total of 7 lbs in phase 1. I just start phase 2 Monday
  • neekos
    neekos Posts: 14
    Options
    I am finishing Phase 1 tomorrow and I lost 5 lbs. I only had about 10 to lose total and some of my eating days were not perfect (probably about 3 or 4 days that I drank a few too many calories).
  • ccolorado
    ccolorado Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 and have not lost any weight! So frustrated!!! Staying btwn 1200 and 1400 calories, too.
  • Gatus98
    Gatus98 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 and have not lost any weight! So frustrated!!! Staying btwn 1200 and 1400 calories, too.
    I wasn't losing weight, either, until I started tracking my calories on here. It's really the diet that will help you lose the weight. I could tell that my body was changing...under the layer of fat, but I needed to shed that layer! Now I'm losing about a pound a week and conditioning my body. I love the program, though.
  • 250mrsb
    250mrsb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Im only starting week 2 and havent done any weighing since i started im scared to step on the scale :(