Doyogawithme.com

Options
matt2442
matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
So I came across this site a little while ago and figured to share it to this group since you all obviously like yoga

http://www.doyogawithme.com/yoga_classes

It has beginner, intermediate, and advanced classes. The teachers are awesome. I particularly the "multilevel morning flow" and "connections to Core" classes. Fiji is a great instructor.
It's great because i can grab my mat, go in my backyard, put in the video and get a great yoga practice in.

Anyone ever do any videos from here? if not, give them a shot, and let me know what you think!

Replies

• yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    There are a couple of other yoga sites as well:

yogaglo
    ihanuman

I do some audios from John Schumacher from ihanuman - the other sites do not have Iyengar yoga. I prefer audio since I don't need to look at a screen to see what they are doing. You pay per class on ihanuman, but you own it after that.
  • abibt
    abibt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Love Kim's yoga pilates fusion classes. She's so cheery even when getting you to work really hard. Doing a class with her makes me smile.
  • auntsammy88
    auntsammy88 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the website. I've taken a few yoga classes and plan to take the occasional one., but prefer to do it at home. Will definitely have to check those classes out.
  • MonkeeBob
    Options
  • ilovemaisy
    Options
    I used to subscribe to yogaglo and find it to be wonderful. But, I really like the group / community atmosphere and find it helpful as a new yogi to keep me on track.
  • ilovemaisy
    Options
    Checking them out now and they are GREAT. And **Free***. Thank you! ! ! ! Great option for when I can not go to a class.

Recommend
    "Armilicious!"
  • NathanKroptavich
    Options
    That site is great! And I especially love Kim Wilson's workouts. I have a Pinterest board dedicated to free yoga videos that I have found online. I'm adding to it all the time. It's just a great way for me to organize what I find, on youtube, doyogawithme, etc. My username there is the same as my username here. Namaste :)
  • tatianna68
    tatianna68 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Great site.....Thanks for sharing:smile: