Fit test

Options
2»

Replies

• ScottyBeBop
    ScottyBeBop Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Almost yacked during the fit test lol My cardio conditioning is not what it use to be thats for sure. This morning was the first workout and i was dying on the floor after it. Def going to see result with this and the re-vamped diet.
  • ShellyAnn46
    ShellyAnn46 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    This group will help me start back to the program. I ordered and started this program last October. Lasted a few weeks, then my time/interest declined. With this groups help I want to start back up!!! Insanity proves how much we CAN DO...Insanity warriors UNITE!!!!
  • Jtorres326
    Jtorres326 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I've done one round before and I HATE the fit test. I'm going to replace that with fast and furious bonus workout and a quick strength circuit after. Looking forward to finishing this time!
  • zlyler
    Options
    I did my Fit test today and that was a preview of how hard it is going to be tommorow. I am expecting the worse for tommorow! I need to find my heart rate monitor so I can figure out exactly how many calories I burned. Still figuring out the nutrition plan so I signed up for my fitness pal to monitor my intake.
  • kpaulako
    kpaulako Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Ok I am doing the fit test today and you people have me scared lol.
  • colingibb
    colingibb Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I did the fit test before once... you'll definitely feel it tomorrow, mostly because you are maxing out on all the reps.
  • kpaulako
    kpaulako Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I will do what I can and try not to blow out a knee. Here comes trial by fire...
  • KimB1219
    KimB1219 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am so glad I found this group. I have started Insanity for the 3rd time Saturday, so tonight will be my 3rd day again... I only ever made it 4 days in a row then had an excuse not to do it. I was almost to busy to do it today until I found this group. I am sore from the first 2 days and it will be a late night, but I am determined to get it in tonight now. I look forward to hearing everyones progress. This time is going to be it!
  • alligetsskinny
    alligetsskinny Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You'll be fine! If I can do it, anyone can!! I've had two knee surgeries and my knees were surprisingly fine with it. Good luck, you can do it!
  • colingibb
    colingibb Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow--- okay, well just finished the Fit Test... holy crap, I forgot how intense that was...

Here are my results:

Switch Kicks: 114
    Power Jacks: 44
    Power Knees: 90
    Power Jumps: 35
    Globe Jumps: 9
    Suicide Jumps: 14
    Push Up Jacks: 27
    Low Plank Oblique: 65

I know I'm going to feel that tomorrow! But for some reason I can't wait!
  • Shaebae93
    Shaebae93 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just finished the fit test and....OMG! I don't really know what I was expecting from it but I'm pretty sure I just died on my living room floor.

Results:
    Switch kicks: 97
    Power jacks:24
    Power Knees:60
    Power jumps:20
    Globe jumps: 3( with a 3 extra jumps lol)
    Suicide jumps:5
    Push-up jacks: 10
    Low plank oblique:22

Not exactly the results I was expecting but I gave it my all. I still feel like I need to upchuck, and I couldn't even cool down properly because my legs would not stop shaking. lol The fit test has me rethinking doing this program. I guess I will prepare myself to die once again tomorrow lol.
  • Jtorres326
    Jtorres326 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    If you're doing your first plyo cardio circuit today, the best advice I can give you is PACE yourself through the warm-up. I guarantee once you get through the warmup you will be thinking to yourself, "That was JUST the warmup!!" LOL you'll see what I mean. Good luck all. Dig Deep!!
  • sunitagonesh
    Options
    Hi everyone.....I was about to start the fittest yesterday....but skipped (AGAIN)....I did it once, a year ago and I almost fainted hihihi, pretty shocking to know how bad in shape I was. And still scared to start again. Hopefully tonight.
  • MrsFocused
    Options
    Day1 of insanity fit test1 results:
    Switch Kicks-104
    PowerJacks-35
    PowerKnees-78
    PowerJumps-15
    Global Jumps-7 full rounds(21 individual)
    Suicide Jumps-8 :(
    Pushup Jacks-11
    Low Plank Obliques-30
  • Fleurdalee
    Options
    I did my second fit test on Monday and improved on everything apart from the suicide jumps, they still kill me!
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I'm doing my fit test Sunday! I did day 10 today. My legs are jello
  • missjothomas
    Options
    Oh my word you guys have me ****ting my pants! Starting insanity tomorrow for the first time. So glad i came across this group, love that some of you have posted fit test results. I will either be doing mine tonight or first thing but will post my results for you all to have a giggle. Also the shakeology is wayyy too expensive for me, i usually use phd whey protein, will this be okay as a substitute? Cheers in advance x
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    2nd fit test results
    Switch kicks-99
    Power jacks-38
    Power knees-85
    Power jumps-15
    Globe jumps-10
    Suicide jumps-9
    Pushup jacks-25
    low plank oblique-38

+Some were more some were less and some stayed the same. On the 1st fit test I obviously didn't do the power jumps correctly because doing them the correct way today I only got 15 so theres NO WAY in hell I didn't 33 the 1st time.