Due September 2013

Options

Replies

• SeamsSewWright
    Options
    Hello, Ladies!

I created a group and invited all users that have posted so far in the FF&P Group Discussion Board. Please message me if you're interested in being a moderator, as this 2nd time pregnant mama could use some help! It's all about delegating, right???

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/12060-fit-fab-pregnant-due-september-2013
  • Erinthebodo
    Erinthebodo Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I just started my 9th week and my clothes are already getting too tight! :embarassed: Super embarassed. I guess I better watch my calories a little closer.

LOL, me too! I'm 8.5 weeks or 9.5 weeks (will find out next Friday). I woke up 2 days ago and BAM.... a belly! Got on the scale and as of today I am only up 1 pound but there is a belly so glad that you also are seeing this!
  • bed2883
    bed2883 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I just joined this group this morning. I'm 9 weeks today and due September 18th. This is my 3rd. I haven't lost the weight I gained with the 2nd, so my goal this time around is to just be more mindful and make better decisions. I also want to stay active (started working out before I got pregnant) as I will be having a natual birth. My spine was punctured during my epidural with my 2nd, so going natural this time.
  • bed2883
    bed2883 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I just started my 9th week and my clothes are already getting too tight! :embarassed: Super embarassed. I guess I better watch my calories a little closer.

LOL, me too! I'm 8.5 weeks or 9.5 weeks (will find out next Friday). I woke up 2 days ago and BAM.... a belly! Got on the scale and as of today I am only up 1 pound but there is a belly so glad that you also are seeing this!

Same here! This is my 3rd, so I figured I would start to show or at least expect tight clothes early.
  • Rlopez913
    Rlopez913 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Due Sept 9th.
  • honeymmmm
    Options
    Hi can i join? im 28 tomorrow and due our first baby around 27 sep my dating scan is next month but we are pretty sure.

looking to not gain over amount of weight just a nice healthy amount as im only 5.2

been back on mfp and cant seem to stay under or just at my calories for the day - just seem to be hungry all the ime and my clotehs are a little snug im about 8w 5d

Janine xx
  • monette13
    monette13 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am due Sept 8th. This is my 2nd and this time around, I am definately feeling pregnant. I had an easy 1st pregnacy, but this time, I feel tired, I don't have any cravings or urges to eat anything and when something does sound good to eat, I don't want it once it is in front of me. I burp constantly and this is the annoying part. Any cures?? :smile:
    I am glad to have found a group where there are others out there that are due the same time so I can see what is going on with everyone and say.. yeah... I can relate!!!
    I just joined a group specifically for those due on September. Fit, Fab and Pregnant....September 2013. Hope to see some of you there.
    Congratulations to all the new and existing mommas!!!

Monette
  • nchacin02
    Options
    I'm brand new to MFP. I just found you guys through a google search! I'm due 9/9 also. I have gained more than I've wanted up till now and I gained way too much with my son. I don't want to do it again so I'm trying to turn it around.

How do you guys work the calorie intake with MFP and the thing that pops up at the end of the day that says "If you ate every day like you ate today in 5 weeks you'd be ____ lbs" that's totally inaccurate for us pregos right? I don't like it! lol.

Today was actually my first day using MFP. I found a pregnancy calorie calculator and input my info and adjusted my MFP goals on there to reflect pregnancy caloric intake. But I know you're supposed to consume more as the pregnancy goes on and not as much at the beginning. I'm 11 wks 5 days.
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :) I am due September 20th... went to the doctor yesterday suspecting ı was 6 weeks, and found out I'm 10weeks... was soooo surprised, but am very happy. Have not been feeling great (mostly mood) the past few weeks, hoping to find some motivation.

I had a partial molar pregnancy (unusual miscarriage) last June, and we had to wait 6 months before we could try again... so I was really nervous about my first appointment.

Nice to meet everyone!
  • VonHocker08
    VonHocker08 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am due the first of September. :) yay! I am 13 weeks today, hello second trimester!
  • ElectricMayhem
    ElectricMayhem Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm due Sept 16th with my second child (my son is 11 years old!) this is my husband's first kid so it makes everything pretty new for me again :smile: i'm looking to gain 15 pounds total , i had lost 63 pounds pre preggo and have gained about 5 pounds so far (i'll be 14 weeks tomorrow). haven't had any energy to exercise but hoping now that i'm moving into second tri i'll get back to it :bigsmile:
  • wifealiciousness
    wifealiciousness Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hi all, thought I'd rekindle this thread!

I've just found groups (I'm an idiot), and want some other fit mum friends to chat to.

Due 17th Sept with baby number 1, I'm 28, from UK and keen walker and cyclist. Not into gyms or working out, but like to get out in the fresh air and look after myself.

Pregnancy finally feeling good at 18 weeks after 10 weeks of hg sickness, leaving me 13lb lighter. Still struggling to put it back on, but dastardly hungry all the time (and still very nauseous).

I'm also managing to get a bit more exercise- getting out for 3 hours a week walking and 1-3 hours cycling on the whole, plus a little swimming too.

How is everyone else getting on?
  • nchacin02
    Options
    I'm almost 20 weeks now and have not been doing well with my healthy eating and have gained 15 already!!! Eeek! Got the lecture from my doc that I'm gaining too fast. I've got to slow down because gained 50 lbs while pregnant with my son and don't want to repeat that. Right before this pregnancy, I was only 10 lbs from my goal weight! And I was well below my pre-pregnancy weight before my son's pregnancy.

I need friends to help keep me accountable on here!
  • Erinthebodo
    Erinthebodo Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi, just saw you all posting into the Sept thread and wanted to share with you that we have our own group (lots of us due in sept) Fit, Fab and Pregnant....September 2013 you should join :) I also sent you all personal messages in the event that you didn't see this!
  • asamuels85
    asamuels85 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! CONGRATS to all of you for being healthy mamas!! I am due SEPT 28th with my FOURTH!!! I am determined to make this my healthiest pregnancy yet! I weighed in on delivery day at 169 lbs with my first 3 (ages 8, 6, & 2) but started at 110, 124, and 155 (drastically different beginnings). I started this pregnancy at 137, and have gained 10lbs, I am almost 20 weeks. I just spent a year losing my baby weight and this will be the last baby for us, so keeping my strength and endurance up is my biggest fitness goal. I know that will help get the baby weight off later.
    Feel free to add me, (i would prefer a message) and let us all support each other during this beautiful, (& sometimes horrible) blessing :)
  • kiwi_01
    kiwi_01 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi everyone!! FTM & I'm due September 21st. Just entered my 20th week this past weekend and I seem to be right on track with my weight gain. I decided to rejoin MFP to help me keep my cravings in line. I want a healthy pregnancy & be able to shed the weight in a reasonable time after labor. (don't we all? :smile:)

How has everyone's pregnancy been going?
  • samarieL
    samarieL Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am technically due October first but baby will come by scheduled c-section in September. This is our fifth baby and our second daughter. We're super excited. I failed a one hour glucose test a couple of weeks ago and so am eating for gestational diabetes now. I think that this is the most challenging part of this pregnancy as everything else seems to just be flying by for me.
  • TinaBean007
    TinaBean007 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    We have a separate Sept babies group if you want to join us! I sent you an invite :)
  • vanessam28
    vanessam28 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    DUE SEPT 28TH !!!!
  • vanessam28
    vanessam28 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    DUE SEPT 28TH !!!! ADD ME !