JMBR friends?!

Options

Replies

• gatorgirly413
    gatorgirly413 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    So those of you in phase II, do all her workouts have 4 circuts??

Workout 5 does. I'll let you know about Workout 6 after I do it tonight. I'm assuming they're all four circuits.
  • mamegarry
    mamegarry Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started the first work out tonight. Feel free to add me if you like
  • Rbecky80
    Rbecky80 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yes they all have four circuits. Workout 8 done for the first time tonight!
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    For some reason I thougth workout 6 only had three... I must have been delirious~~~~ I will do again on Thursday and pay attention!!! For some reason it seemed something was skipped .. either the second half of the circut or something.. again maybe I am working too hard!!!

So far loving the results!!!
  • chefmiyabi
    chefmiyabi Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started Phase 2 on Monday, and I actually love it! It hurts so good ;)

Is anyone at about the same place? I could use some JMBR friends for sure!
  • lobster888
    Options
    I started Phase 2 Monday also...I am taking it a little slower that what she recommends. I stayed on level 1 for 6 weeks, 3 weeks for each part. I actually only missed 5 days all together so I did a little extra. I am trying to get stronger and tone up.

Anyone feel free to add me...
  • lobster888
    Options
    Second week of phase two...not easier : ( ... I may be on workout 5 & 6 for an extra week!! But that's OK ..slow and steady wins the race!!! I am not in this to finish in 90 days just as long as I get stronger and toner and maintain my weight then i am a happy girl. I am actually just doing a 120 day workout !!!
  • justkj
    justkj Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started a few weeks back but have had some set backs, I'm starting again this week and would love to add some of you for support :)
  • geminidragonjr
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me as well. I'm on my 3rd week but I missed workout 3 on Monday. I don't feel too bad however as I jogged 3 miles on Sunday (when I should have been resting:noway: ).

Workout 4 was killer but I got through it!
  • lobster888
    Options
    Haven't posted in while but I am here working through this program. I have had some set backs with medical procedures but I am still moving forward. I am taking about three weeks for each set of workouts in the phases instead of the two weeks. I actually get in more workouts even if i skip a day or two.This is actually working for me because by the third week I can really do all the exercises in good form with higher weights. I am currently on the second half of phase two workout 7 & 8. This is my first week at these workouts!!!I I feel realy good and I am getting stronger. My goal for this program was to get tone and stronger and I think it's working.

Hope everyone is having a happy healthy day!!
  • huisfi
    huisfi Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I started last week, so I am on Phase 1 Week two. I am loving it! I really could use some friends to help keep me motivated, I cannot imagine that I will want to quit after already having great results but you just never know!
  • tiffbou2
    tiffbou2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 and always looking for buddies :)
  • mittens6395
    Options
    Mine arrived today. I'm starting tonight!
  • moniquedeanne
    moniquedeanne Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm doing my second round of JMBR and I'm in Week 3 did Workout 4 this morning. It was tougher than I remembered it being. It felt great :)
  • jenagrl12
    jenagrl12 Posts: 15
    Options
    Just started phase two, weeks five & six + cardio two... Feel free to friend me :)
  • himilayaneyes
    himilayaneyes Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone..I'm on workouts 3 and 4 of phase one. I'm in week 4 of the program. Can never have too much support.
  • lobster888
    Options
    I am on phase 2 workout 7 & 8. These workout are kicking my butt!!! I am on the second week and know for sure I will have to do a third week before I move on. My abs are killing me - workout 7 is tough for me (mainly the first circut) and I still have modify!!! I am a wimp - the third time I am doing the workout and I still have to modify!! I am getting better and I don't have to modify the whole time but this is tough for me!!!

But no pain no gain right??

Hope everyone has a happy healthy day!!!
  • tallieterp
    tallieterp Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    nothing to be ashamed of with modifying! at least you're doing your best right?! planks are my downfall - i can see little improvements in how long i can hold them and what i don't need to modify but hey at least i don't sit down and call it quits...

i'm finishing up weeks 3 and 4 (however my schedule is slightly sporadic as winter took its toll on my health - good old hospital work - and I had to take some time off inbetween weeks)... and i'm slightly terrified to move on to phase two but you know what... bring it on!!!

the more friends on this journey the merrier!!!
  • lobster888
    Options
    I orked out every morning this week with JMBR - my mistake (not really) was taking a HEAT class at a local fitness center on Tuesday evening. My best friend teaches there and I drop in on her classes when I can. It was boxing night and we had gloves on the whole time. It was a great workout but.....my arms were so sore. I was glad Wed. was cardio for JMBR and thought I would be fine for today. Well, I had to go back and do workout 1 of phase 1 because there was no way I could do all those push ups in workout 7. But I am loving feeling the burn!!! Hopefully tomorrow I can do workout 7. Oh for some reasons my abs are killing me too!!

Hope everyone is having a happy healthy day!!!!
  • Maryt1961
    Maryt1961 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Add me in as well...plan to get started again on Monday....do hers, then possibly new one Shaun T is coming out with....