March 2013 Babies

Options

Replies

• beezbee
    beezbee Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hi ladies! Just checking to see how everyone is.

I overdid it last night in the most ridiculous way possible: I got a strange burst of energy and I danced around my kitchen to Louis Prima (he wrote and sang the song "I Wanna Be Like You" from "Jungle Book") and I was twisting my torso a bit and I'm sure hilarious to watch. Today, my ribs are sore from actually twisting them.

If my work asks why I need to go home early today, it's because the baby is growing upwards and it's really hard to breathe, NOT because I decided to dance. Just in case they ask :wink:

LOL that is so cute! I took a regular yoga class yesterday (obviously modifying heavily) and now I feel all wobbly. And I had to take two naps today. Aaaah there's still so much to do!
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hi fellow March 2013 babies! I've started a yoga class, I've taken 2 classes n Im feeling so much better with my lower back discomfort. How are things with everyone going?! 2 of my friends who were also due in March, one 3 weeks before me, the other 2 weeks before me, have already delivered. The babies are doing well although they were 5-6 weeks early. crossing fingers that my bundle of joy stays there till at least week 37! Im due 3/31
  • Mrshotwing
    Mrshotwing Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    We are down for the count. Only 3 weeks to go! I go back to the Dr tomorrow and she will do her first "check" Hopefully we have some progress. We finally got the nursery set up so I am one ready MAMA. :)
  • miami_mimi
    Options
    We are down for the count. Only 3 weeks to go! I go back to the Dr tomorrow and she will do her first "check" Hopefully we have some progress. We finally got the nursery set up so I am one ready MAMA. :)

HOW EXCITING!!! keep us posted!
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options

Me too, 3 weeks to go from today!
  • rachypompa
    rachypompa Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I'm about 3 weeks to go too! Due 5th March ... I'm assuming he'll be late, more to make myself feel better when he is than anything!
  • Mrshotwing
    Options
    Went to the Dr yesterday. I am 1 cm and 50% efaced :) She said that she thinks he is a big boy and is not sure my petite fram e can handle much more than 8lbs, so we are going to schedule an induction at my next drs appt for sometime first of march. If he comes before great if not then we will just go in when we are told to. :)
  • rachypompa
    Options
    Not long now!!!
  • Mrshotwing
    Options
    No I went in last week and was at a 2, I go back today. If he is not made his arrival by the 7th then we go in first thing that morning. :)
  • Rosered3333
    Rosered3333 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Congrats to Beezbee I believe! I've got less than two weeks till my due date but given that this is my first baby, it could be later.

I have a cold right now, so I'm hoping she gives me another few days to get over it so I can actually breathe through my nose!
  • miami_mimi
    Options
    March is upon us! babies will be here soon.. and yes congrats to Beezbee for her wonderful blessing!
  • rachypompa
    Options
    Pinch and punch it's the first of the month! Lets have some babies!!!

Hope everyone is doing well, resting up ready for the onslaught!
  • Mrshotwing
    Options
    Its MARCH!!! Lets get this done!
  • rabbit__food
    rabbit__food Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 weeks 1 day today and just got back from the doctor. I am 1.5 cm dilated...this baby needs to get here soon. I'm getting SO anxious! Hoping the best for the rest of you ladies due in March :)
  • acampbe2umd
    acampbe2umd Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I am so ready to be done! 18 days and counting...My SIL who was due a day before me had her baby this past week. I'm not expecting to go early at all. So still 18 more days to go.
  • Mrshotwing
    Options
    i can see the light at the end of the tunnel.. At this point at least I know by the end of next Thursday we will be holding our bundle of joy!
  • rachypompa
    Options
    I wish I could!

Due on Tuesday ... was getting very niggly last week, but nothing atm. I actually feel quite comfortable! The weather has cooled off a bit ... no swelling, baby engages and disengages, so sometimes I waddle and sometimes I'm all good! Fingers crossed for something happening early this week. It's funny I thought he'd be early and now I'm worried how late he'll be!! Midwife says they'll let me go to 42 weeks before intervening, which would put me the day after my girl's birthday, which would also be the day she starts school. Just seems very inconvenient!! Fingers crossed it doesn't come to that.
  • miami_mimi
    Options
    I wish I could!

Due on Tuesday ... was getting very niggly last week, but nothing atm. I actually feel quite comfortable! The weather has cooled off a bit ... no swelling, baby engages and disengages, so sometimes I waddle and sometimes I'm all good! Fingers crossed for something happening early this week. It's funny I thought he'd be early and now I'm worried how late he'll be!! Midwife says they'll let me go to 42 weeks before intervening, which would put me the day after my girl's birthday, which would also be the day she starts school. Just seems very inconvenient!! Fingers crossed it doesn't come to that.

Lots of milestones coming your way! Hoping that they each fall into place without too much stress on you. Keep us posted. I'm 36 weeks today, due 3/31! Hoping for a full bake baby.. Lol
  • Mrshotwing
    Options
    Well here it is D DAY and still no baby to hold. Every night I go to bed thinking ok this will be the night and every morning I wake up and think wow another day and no baby.
  • acampbe2umd
    acampbe2umd Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Well here it is D DAY and still no baby to hold. Every night I go to bed thinking ok this will be the night and every morning I wake up and think wow another day and no baby.

It will happen this week at least! Are you still on track to be induced by Thursday if no babe?