What is your favorite additional workout??

Options
Okay I am starting 90 day revolution on Sunday, and plan on trying to do the two workouts a day 4 days next week. May not be able to fit it in the other two days.

Anyway after next week I was still wanting to try and fit in two workouts a day 3-4 days a week. What do you guys really like to do with the 90 day revolution? I have already completed Shred in 30, didn't have great results with it. Did the Ripped in 30 last summer with great results! Thank you!

Replies

• kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I am in week 3. The first week, i did the extra cardio every day but one (lost 11.2 lbs), the next week, I did the extra cardio only 2 days and probably the same this week. I figure, if I have time, I'm going to, but if not, no biggie - it's not really required.

although, you will find after 1 or 2 weeks of doing cardio 1, it gets VERY monotonous. I'm actually thinking of doing 30DS a few days a week in the evening instead of the cardio.

so far, I am down 14 lbs in almost 3 weeks so I am THRILLED!!! I'm almost 1/2 way to my goal weight.

Good luck and anything else I can answer for ya - just ask :)
  • Mist1981
    Mist1981 Posts: 145
    Options
    I am in week 3. The first week, i did the extra cardio every day but one (lost 11.2 lbs), the next week, I did the extra cardio only 2 days and probably the same this week. I figure, if I have time, I'm going to, but if not, no biggie - it's not really required.

although, you will find after 1 or 2 weeks of doing cardio 1, it gets VERY monotonous. I'm actually thinking of doing 30DS a few days a week in the evening instead of the cardio.

so far, I am down 14 lbs in almost 3 weeks so I am THRILLED!!! I'm almost 1/2 way to my goal weight.

Thank you for responding!!

I think if I was doing the same cardio DVD each time that I would definitely get bored! That's why I thought about doing the Ripped in 30 so I could switch it up every few weeks.The only thing I was worried about is on strength days with the 90 day revolution if I did Ripped in 30 that would be too much on my muscles.
  • Mist1981
    Mist1981 Posts: 145
    Options

I think if I was doing the same cardio DVD each time that I would definitely get bored! That's why I thought about doing the Ripped in 30 so I could switch it up every few weeks.The only thing I was worried about is on strength days with the 90 day revolution if I did Ripped in 30 that would be too much on my muscles.
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options

yea - that would be my only suggestion - it is supposed to only be cardio for your 'extra workout'. She is awesome about monday - front of your body, tuesday - back of your body and then it's at least 2 days til you have to work those muscles again so I wouldn't want to mess with that. It works wonders!!!
  • mcarter619
    mcarter619 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 3...I added extra 3 days a week...but next week instead of cardio in the next weeks...I'll be doing addition circuit training at the gym with a group I belong to who are doing a biggest loser challenge. So on M-W-F I'll have morning and evening circuit training.
  • bodyafterbaby4
    bodyafterbaby4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    One night a week I do an hour long Zumba class.

If I had to pick a DVD, I would do Jillian's Kickboxing workout b/c it is fun and only 20 mins but gives you a good workout.