February 28, 2013 Challenge

Options
Morning Ladies! It's Thursday, almost the weekend.

How's everyone's week going?

Today's challenge: 60 minutes of exercise, any kind - cardio, weights, whatever you like. :) Also message at the end of the day or later in the day and let us know how you're feeling today.

I worked out with my trainer this morning and it felt great. I'm feeling good today and motivated, which is a great thing. Today I'm focusing on eating well.

Replies

• eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I am going to do squats during the day because i am not able to do cardio because i have an exam at school today and i have to go do some volunteer work after school so i will do what i can during the work day!!! I am going to do my best to eat in smaller portions today!!!!! have a great day my friends!!!!
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    Sounds like a great plan :) Glad you are getting in what you can when you can :)
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I'll get 60 minutes of cardio in. I think today is a HIIT class, so it's more like 15-20 minutes of high intensity cardio, I think it equals out to almost 60 minutes of normal. xD But, if the weather clears up, maybe I'll throw in a walk as well. ^_^

Can't say how I'm feeling yet, too early, still stress at work, and sleepy. xD But this may change later after I work out, we'll see!
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    Well, you have a plan and that's all that matters. As long as you're moving/doing something, I'll be proud of you :)

Hope the day gets a little less stressful and that it's fabulous :)
  • donheaven81
    donheaven81 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello, Everyone

I have to work both jobs today so when i have to leave my office at the first job i will take the stairs, and at my second job i have to draw pt every hour so i wil take the stairs as well....I am working on eating very well portion control and drink over 64 onces of water
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I HAD A GREAT MEXICAN FISH SOUP FOR LUNCH SOOOO IM HAPPY AND I HAVE BEEN TAKING THE STAIRS!!! WE DOING GOOD LADIES!!!
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I did my 15 minute HIIT and then 10 minutes of stretching. The HIIT almost killed me today x.x haven't done it in forever. I really need to get back in the grove D:

But I feel ok. My bacon cheese fry turnover (which I shouldn't have had... but I have this terrible icky habit if my boyfriend gets something I get something similar shammmee) which left me feeling gross and over stuffed

Hope everyone had a great day!!!

Oh, and I managed to get in about 12, 8oz glasses of water. ^_^