Hi everyone!!!

Options
beejelblor
beejelblor Posts: 123 Member
Woohooo the group worked :) Sooo excited to start with all of you tomorrow!!! Feel free to have any friends join, the more encouragement the better!

Replies

• Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    BRING IT!!! :)
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    HI!
    I did my "before" picture today LOL. I'm going to do my measurements and then try not to do them again until I finish the 30 days. More likely, I'll probably take them when I make it to 15 days. and then again at the end. lol.
  • mary127
    mary127 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Ready to tackle this again...felt good the last time I got through it. Really need to get myself in gear again and look forward to support from the group.

:flowerforyou:
  • TammyK777
    TammyK777 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I've tried this once or twice in the past, believing I'll succeed this time around! Measurements and pics tonight, weigh-in in the morning, then not again until Easter! We can do this all!
  • Berto0391
    Berto0391 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I have not been on here in awhile. I'm looking for the encouragement I will need to stick to it.
  • Kandi150
    Kandi150 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm super excited.. Feel free to add me, just put 30DS in the comment. I need the motivation i.e. get on my *kitten* lol
  • patticarbjunkie
    patticarbjunkie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Thanks for setting this up!! I am so excited!
  • Krissy_173
    Options
    Hi!
    I bought extreme shed and shred about a month ago and have done one of two workouts several times.... sporadically! :-)
    hoping joining this group will make me accountable so i'll stick to it!! :smile:
  • btay1564
    Options
    Wow... I clicked "Join Group" and it just let me join. I figured my request would have to be reviewed/approved first or something. :-)

Anyway, I lost a lot of inches in 2008 by doing the 30DS but I never even got to Level 3, much less finished it. I have let myself go over the past few years and figured I'd give it a try again, this time with the aim to finish it! I started this on Monday but had to take a day off yesterday because I could barely move, so I'll only be on Day 4 by March 1st. Hope that's okay!
  • grapefruitannie
    grapefruitannie Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in i took my before pictures today and will be starting 30DS tomorrow

Good luck everyone. i watch the dvd today and it looks simple lol bet its not

x
  • beejelblor
    Options

x
    I youtubed level 1 before ordering it and thought the same thing, they make it look simple but I hear that is false haha
  • clairesky3
    clairesky3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi,

In a similar situation to Krissy_173. Have just bought the triple box set with Extreme Shed and Shred, Killer Buns and Thighs and Ripped in 30. Have 30 Day Shred also. Planning on mixing workouts up so hoping that this group will help keep me on track!
  • tabbyavalon
    Options
    i started before this is my 3rd day but can i still be in the group!
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options

x
    I youtubed level 1 before ordering it and thought the same thing, they make it look simple but I hear that is false haha

Ahhh...we can all do this!! I've made it to level 2 before going on vacation! So...tomorrow is a new day!! Take your measurements, or take pics....you won't believe the change!!

Add me as a friend if you want...just mention 30DS!!
  • Heidi_20
    Heidi_20 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Im excited!!! Gonna weigh myself and take measurements tomorrow morning!!! Feel free to add me!! Good luck everyone!
  • wannabeloser08
    Options
    I am so excited to have the support and knowing you gals are doing this with me! We've got this, ladies. If you feel like your going to die just remember that, YOUR NOT! ;-)
  • kcdoglover
    kcdoglover Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Excited to have found this group! I have the 30 Day Shred Video, and I will weigh myself tomorrow morning, and take "before" pictures!!! Looking forward to participating in this! I've never done anything like it before. It'll be fun!!!
  • JimieLou
    JimieLou Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I've had great results with 30DS previously and then I let myself go and gained a lot of weight back. So here I am one more time determined to get that fat back off!
  • beejelblor
    Options
    i started before this is my 3rd day but can i still be in the group!
    of course, everyone is welcome :) good luck!!! we are all going to have different rest days and go at a different pace so a few day head start is no biggie!
  • blasian603
    blasian603 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! This came just in time. I bought 30DS a couple of weeks ago but haven't started it yet. Thank you for setting up the group. Look forward to completing this challenge with you all!! Good luck!!