Target weight

Options
13»

Replies

• dsweise
    dsweise Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Time to add my target on here. According to BMI I should be at 195 or so, so that is what I have set. My short term is to get into the 300's, then the 200's and then we'll see. I've been on here almost 2 years/ Started at 439, dropped to 402 and then recently, after falling off the wagon and down the street into the buffet, topped out at 464.
  • TREX208
    Options
    Hi I just started the group and my cw is 312 my gw is 250. I am 6'2. I need much needed help and motivation to exercise. Please feel free to add me as a friend. thanks
  • BillyBeastMode
    BillyBeastMode Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My goal is 250, I'm 6'4" with a very large frame. Good times. Would love to add you guys to friends to track progress!! Shoot me an invite. I've lost 40 pounds so far this year. . . doing it with my wife. . . and there's no turning back!!!!
  • ntw25
    ntw25 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Back in the game, now at 320, looking for 250 (was 280 this time last year, but screwed-up).

Currently aiming at the 299, should not be a problem, but I always say that. I have some nice clothes and a great bike that I used to enjoy, I have a fantastic wife and some great kids that I want to enjoy. I have to get my head in the right place.
  • Treyj33
    Treyj33 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for a little more than 2 months. My goal is set at 200, but I would love to see 194. That would be a healthy BMI for me. Currently, I'm trying to eat under 2000 calories a day and according to information I found, I should be able to get there one day.
  • MrJThomasEsq
    MrJThomasEsq Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    My highest weight was 444 in 2001 but I had a RNY bypass and lost down to 220 (too much muscle loss though) I started weight training and built up to a fairly muscular 230 which is where I looked my best in recent memory. However,, stupid got ahold of me again and I gained back up to about 341 by September of this year. That's when I joined MFP. My short term goal is to get under 300. My medium range (6 month) goal is to be under 250. My ultimate goal is to hit around 225. But we'll see how I look and feel at that point.
  • vdogg454
    Options
    I'm 6'2 and started at 603 now 385lbs.218 lbs lost in 8 months Target weight 300lbs
    Gastric sleeve and been loving life ever since.
  • hifiguy36
    Options
    I set my goal at 250lbs with the understanding that I'll see how that suits me. For a 6'2" frame, I think that's still considered obese, though. I would love to see 200.