Hi everyone!!!

Options

Replies

• jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    HI :) Count me in!! I have tried to do 30 DS before finished level 1&2 but never got to 3 :( but this time i will finish :) even with just the 2 levels i saw amazng results!! cant wait to see the results i get this time :)
  • MirandaK62
    Options
    Excited to start tomorrow!
  • x3na1401
    x3na1401 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Hi.
    I have been doing this for three days but I did not measure or take pics. Should I do it tomorrow ?
    I'm not sure I'm expecting that much of a change from this workout.

What does jillian recommend for diet ?
  • doodlemeg
    doodlemeg Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I was hoping I could find a group involving this DVD and low and behold, here you are! I am so excited to start this with a whole group. I bought the DVD at Walmart last week and still haven't opened it but now I have my motivation. I will be doing measurements, weight and before pictures so I can share at the end of the 30 days with all you lovelies.

A question for everyone: will anyone be doing additional exercise or just this DVD?

Again, I am so happy I found this group and feel free to add me, I can always use some motivation and will definitely help to motivate yall if you need it :)
  • toddka1
    toddka1 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I actually started 3 days ago, but would love the encouragement of this group. Not too far ahead. Headed home for workout #4!
  • x3na1401
    Options
    I'm Thinking about extra cardio like 20 mins on eliptical as the cardio in level 1 is easy.
  • RoeMo326
    Options
    Thank you so much for your encouragement. I have to go find weights and I am excited to start. My poor tenant downstairs is going to think there's a earthquake! :)

Also, has anyone tried to do it with Amazon Instant Video? I want to play along but I won't have enough time to get it before tomorrow.

Finally, I'm terribly out of shape. Is this the type of thing that will kill me? Or can I do things at my own pace?

I've heard it's on you tube, but don't have a link, hopefully some one can post one. It's hard, but you can just do the best you can! You have to start some where! They do have a person to follow who does modified versions of some of the things to make it not so hard.
  • bobbiboo24
    bobbiboo24 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!
    I started tonight... It was okay, tough but achievable!! Well except the pushups - I am NOT able to push up... got to work on that a little more!!!

Mega March Shredding Madness -LET'S GO PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • foxhunter2304
    Options
    I'll get a b4 pic on by tomo morning eeeek
  • beejelblor
    beejelblor Posts: 123 Member
    Options

Finally, I'm terribly out of shape. Is this the type of thing that will kill me? Or can I do things at my own pace?

You will do great!!! She has 2 girls to follow, one advanced and one beginner so you can take it at your level and work your way up.
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options

You will do great!!! She has 2 girls to follow, one advanced and one beginner so you can take it at your level and work your way up.

It will be really freakin hard but go at your own pace. Follow the easier mods, go slower if you have to - don't feel like you HAVE to match their number of reps at first if you can't, take short breaks if you have to. Just make sure you push yourself.

But yeah. It's going to suck.
  • spogna
    spogna Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just saying hi and good luck to everyone. xx
  • phoebeleb
    phoebeleb Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! did about 20 days of the '30 day shred" during the holidays--didn't lose wt (due to holiday eating) but saw improvements in my arms and stomach area just in that short amount of time! excited to do this again with a group and motivated to do the entire 30 days this time around!! ps if you can't keep up, do the modified versions jillian shows us OR just keep moving! good luck --we can do this!
  • medmuso
    medmuso Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about doing this for a while - everyone seems to get such good results with it. I won't be able to do the first workout until Sunday though - not great to be starting a step behind everyone else, but guess it will just push me harder to keep going when I hear how well you are all doing!

Good luck everyone! :)
  • scarletspy
    scarletspy Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm super excited about getting started. I've tried 30DS a couple of times before but I've never made it past day 3. I'm determined to stick it out to the end this time and knowing there's support from others going through it will help loads. I'll be taking measurements and weighing in tomorrow then getting started!

Good luck everyone and feel free to add me :)
  • hippy2skippy
    hippy2skippy Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! This is my 4th attempt at doing the 30DS, three times I got to day 10-15ish, then quit! Ugh, keep me accountable!
  • spogna
    spogna Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, good luck with this!

I've done 30DS before all the way through and had great inch loss (although the scales didn't shift) and also Ripped in 30. I've been lazy for a while, doing a few days here and there and then quitting. So I hope joining this group will help me too. :smile:

I always maintain that I couldn't care less if I weighed a TON as long as I looked tight, good in nice clothes and of course feel fit and healthy.
  • heinebutt
    Options
    Hi all, I am new to 30DS but have tried other 30-60 day dvds. Never have finished though! I will be happy with my same weight, I only want to see some tight, sculpted body parts! My goal is to lose 10 pounds and go from a tight size 8 to a loose 6 or even 4. I am not sure if a 4 is too small for me as I am 5'9" and have a pretty big frame. We shall see! I just finished day one and hope to keep at it, PLEASE keep me accountable:bigsmile:
    Looking forward to kicking some Heine with you all
    Jeannie
  • Lottiehill29
    Lottiehill29 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Starting mine tonight when I get home from work.

After seeing the pictures that some of you have put up from when you did it before and the difference shown after the 30 days, has definitely given me the willpower to give it my all this time and finish the 30 days.

Let's do this! :happy:
  • x3na1401
    Options
    I totally did not want to do ANYTHING today but this group and MFP motivated me to get off my backside and guess what ?

Day 4 complete.

I felt that the cardio was not enough and I have a gym grade elliptical so did 35 mins on there on interval weight loss program, setting resistance between 8-12.

The machine said 400+ cals burned and I'm would say that's pretty average for 35 mins if high intensity cardio.

Then straight on to jillian. She is totally right, it does get easier after the first 3 days. The weights are still tough. BUT the abs are brilliant. I even did extra coz I love them so much.

Yes I am a mad cow :))

I'm using 3kg per dumbbell, what is everyone else doing ? The weight is too light for chest flys and dumbbell
    Rows but too heavy for squat press and bicep lunges.

Anyway I feel much better for having done both ! The scales had gone up this morning? My regular weigh in is Tuesday but I do periodically jump on the scales. Nothing as de motivating as seeing them move in wrong direction !

Anyway. It's done. I feel great.