looking for friends from PERTH :)

Options
Hey people!
Its so hard to filter through all the topics, I'm just looking for people in perth area who want to be friends? help motivate each other etc. add me and post who you are on here so other Perth people can add you :)

cheers!

Replies

• piscesy2k
    piscesy2k Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm from Perth as well, have sent through a FR to you. Happy to receive from others as well.
  • elforn01
    elforn01 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm another Perthite (Wembley). Adds welcomed :)
  • Rompa_87
    Rompa_87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I am another Perthie! Will FR you
  • Shen191
    Shen191 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi All...

There is a meet up being organised!! Sunday April 7th 10am for a workout and/or 11am for brunch at Cafe Northbridge. I didn't plan it...just heard about it through friend on here...pass the word on for Perth folk :)
  • gemmaolsson
    Options
    Hey! I'm from Perth. Please feel free to add me! Also looking for more Perth friends :-)
  • SSarahh23
    SSarahh23 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm from Perth :) Feel free to add me! :D
  • sarah5423
    sarah5423 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Perth here to - a few of us organised the meet up as mentioned above.... there is a Facebook group called MFP Peeps where we will keep everyone updated on planned meet ups. Feel free to add me as a friend - Sarah Potter! :smile:
  • smash_runs
    smash_runs Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    A fellow Perth person here, feel free to add, actively use MFP daily for nearly a year so far!
  • alicewa88
    alicewa88 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi, am in Perth too (NOR) Feel free to add me :)
  • marcus1303
    Options
    Hey just joined up, add me as friend as I work on Mines, need encouragement to get through.
  • wahelga
    wahelga Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Perth too (SOR). Not sure how to friend but will see if I can work it out ;-)
  • apanda4
    apanda4 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I am from Perth and always looking for more friends - feel free to add me
  • brianward81
    brianward81 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    NOR Perthie here
  • CJD85
    CJD85 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Im Karratha..... but i frequent perth every month to see friends and family.....
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm a Perthite too...am currently in maintenance mode and I am a *little* slack getting online at the moment...

,,,but send me a FR if you like as I am supportive when I am on, and I am can give you an 'at the end of the road' perspective too :)
  • Shen191
    Options
    See my msg earlier on re the Perth meet up soon!
  • Titanuim
    Titanuim Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I'm from Perth too. Have been very slack with mfp logging for the past few months but feeling motivated to get uber fit and actually run the City to surf this year (as opposed to walk/run effort of last year).
  • stef1283
    stef1283 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im just north of the river in perth!
  • Tansy98
    Tansy98 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a Perth girl, would love some new friends from good old WA :)
  • Shen191
    Options
    We had our first Perth meet up yesterday for lunch...and it was a huge success :) was a lovely day.

We are planning another...a dinner this time...maybe for the 22nd April, Monday eve...stay tuned if you're interested...

:)