Falling Out

Options
insane5150
insane5150 Posts: 93 Member
Looks like a lot of people are falling out. What happened?

Do you find it boring, too repetitive, challenging, what's going on?

I am cheering each & everyone of you on. If you find no success with 30DS, I hope you are working on alternatives. Push the mid to the fullest extent.

Replies

• tbcass
    tbcass Posts: 23
    Options
    Still going strong! Missed a few days due to no sleep (a baby and a snoring husband make it difficult sometimes). The boards do seem to be a little quiet. I hope everyone is still going strong and just too busy being amazing to post on the boards :-)
  • Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Options
    I am still here! I am on day 3 of level 3, started a little before everyone else. I measured today, I have lost 9" total from my waiste, hips and at my belly button! I am happy so far with the results!

If I can do this, anyone can! Keep it up!! :happy:
  • insane5150
    insane5150 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    pheewwww.... i am thrilled to see that you guys are still going strong.

CKerr8152 - your results are fantastic!!!! That is super motivating.

tbcass - hope you are right that everyone is too busy being amazing to post. This group helps me be accountable, but I get a little funny feeling if I post too much :-/
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to let everyone know my results. I was a bit ahead of you all, I finished level 3 this past Sunday. I did not do complete measurements, so my results are a little skewed. But it was as follows:

Weight -4lb (pretty good considering my weigh in fell during TOM)
    Upper Waist -5" from 38 to 33
    Lower Waist -4" from 41 to 37
    Hips -1 from 42 to 41

This was doing the DVD every day. I did not take rest days. My diet was decently healthy, but I moved my calorie goal around a bit to try to find the best amount for me. I definitely did not eat whatever I wanted, I tried to choose healthy foods and keep calorie count between 1200-1500.

This week I started Ripped in 30, and have fixed my calorie goal at 1640 without adding exercise calories back in. I will continue to follow this group and comment/post as necessary. I hope that you all have amazing results!
  • tbcass
    tbcass Posts: 23
    Options
    This group helps me be accountable, but I get a little funny feeling if I post too much :-/

Totally not posting too much!! I love the group and find everyone's posts to be super motivating! This group has some great people - and no negative nellys which is awesome!
  • pab88
    pab88 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I am still here...I am on level 2 day 7.

Edited to say day 7 on level 2... completed 10 days on level 1 so this is actually my 17th day.
  • Lecy96
    Lecy96 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm here! Took a break and switched to running. Level 1 was killing my knees. Im starting level 2 tomorrow. THank you for posting! It keeps me going!!!
  • kamiAK
    kamiAK Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm here! Took a break and switched to running. Level 1 was killing my knees. Im starting level 2 tomorrow. THank you for posting! It keeps me going!!!

if 1 killed your knees you wont make it through level 2
  • Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Options

if 1 killed your knees you wont make it through level 2

Look into new Tennis Shoes, I had my knee wrapped with icy hot on for most of level 1, finally bought new Tennis Shoes with arch support, made a huge difference!!!
  • HealthyHockeyMom
    Options
    I'm here...fell behind a little. Level 2 day 2 for me today. This routine is killing my feet! The outside of the bottom of my feet. Can't figure out how to "fix" it. I have flat feet but have never experienced pain during exercise like this before. Struggling at times but I will continue...just might take me longer.