Looking for more Friends

Options
leahhugh
leahhugh Posts: 144 Member
Ive been on MFP for over a year now, and I am trying to get more active on it with posts, and posting to others. Just looking for a few more friends who are like me, a not that heavy girl.

I'm 5'6" and started at 145-150 lbs, and totally out of shape cardio wise! Since then I'm down to 135 and am able to do more cardio stuff, which makes me proud. I want to work on toning now, not sure where to begin!

Replies

• StusPrincess08
    StusPrincess08 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

me too except I am a "not that heavy girl now" lol

I have been on here for almost 1 year and I am 5'2 and started at 180 ish. I am now down to 129 and doing p90x/running on the treadmill 7 days a week

I am on daily - feel free to add me!
  • leeanneo07
    leeanneo07 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!

I'm 5'8" started at 160, down to 135 and hoping to come down to 125-128ish...

What's contributed to my success:
    - Eating Healthy
    - MFP
    - Cardio/Weights
    - Fitbit
    - Scale
    - Pinterest *just a little
  • JamieA8
    JamieA8 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi....feel free to add me...I am 5'4" and went from 172 to 135.8 as of this morning. :smile:

I was down to 122 but lost my motivation and went up to 146. I am trying to stay active on here to keep my motivation going! I've lost 10lbs in 7 weeks and I know a lot of it has to do with being held accountable by my MFP friends!

I recently started a pretty good gym routine. I have been working on trying to find the right routine for me and I think I have a pretty good strenght training routine for now. Cardio comes easy for me, but I was so confused with the weights! I have been doing a lot of research!
  • Adamsliz
    Adamsliz Posts: 1
    Options
    Me too. I joined last year but became really active on MFP a few weeks ago. I'm 46 and fell off a bit. Hoping this will be a lifestyle change for good. Done with the yoyo!!
  • candykisses025
    candykisses025 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me as well, I haven't actually "friended" many people on here that I don't already know in real life --- but I think it might help me to friend other not-that-heavy girls.

Height: 5'4
    HW: 138
    CW: 128 (been stuck here for a while)
    GW: 120
  • vwu1983
    vwu1983 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 5'4" at 120lbs. I started actively logging on mfp.