Hello! - This will be round 2 for me of 30DS

Options
I just completed a round, January 30 - February 28 and restarted at Level 1 today!

Hoping to encourage others and stay motivated by joining the group. It's tough but SO worth it! I lost 2.2 lbs and almost 8 inches. I was aiming for 10 days at each level but ended up doing about 22-23 days out of the 30 days. This month I plan to power through levels 1 and 2 and I know PMS puts me on my butt so I'll probably end up skipping a day or two later in the month.

I don't know how to get my pics to show up but here's the link to my blog post with my results from Round 1.

http://musingsofamarriedmom.blogspot.com/2013/03/30-day-shred-review-results-and-before.html

8518257391_acbb43edbc.jpg
Front by MrsCharisma, on Flickr

8518257399_b016b38f33.jpg
Side by MrsCharisma, on Flickr

Happy Shredding! :)

(Edited to post pics. Yay!)

Replies

• SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    2nd round for me as well!
  • Mrs_Charisma
    Options
    Woohoo! Hopefully the group stays really active as the month goes on!
  • goldencoley
    goldencoley Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Your results are extremely motivating!! Great work and thank you for the inspiration!! I have my wedding dress waiting for me to pick it up... but I kind of want to get through the 30 days before putting it on to see some real results!

When you say that you lost 8 inches, can you be more specific? Like, is that the inches from different parts of your body added up? If so, do you mind sharing what the specific inch loss was per section? Just curious :)

Thank you!!!!!
  • Mrs_Charisma
    Options
    Your results are extremely motivating!! Great work and thank you for the inspiration!! I have my wedding dress waiting for me to pick it up... but I kind of want to get through the 30 days before putting it on to see some real results!

When you say that you lost 8 inches, can you be more specific? Like, is that the inches from different parts of your body added up? If so, do you mind sharing what the specific inch loss was per section? Just curious :)

Thank you!!!!!

Thank you!!! Congrats on your big day! Hopefully the dress fits fabulously! :)

I lost:

~2 inches from bust
    3.5 inches from waist
    1 inch from thigh
    1.5 inches from my hips
    a tiny bit, like 1/4 inch from my bicep

And I didn't do the shred everyday for 30 days. This time I'm going to try to do 30 full days (10 days at each level).
  • bugs5697
    bugs5697 Posts: 85
    Options

Thank you!!!!!

^^This^^
    I, too, am curious!!
  • bugs5697
    bugs5697 Posts: 85
    Options

Thank you!!!!!

I lost:

~2 inches from bust
    3.5 inches from waist
    1 inch from thigh
    1.5 inches from my hips

And I didn't do the shred everyday for 30 days. This time I'm going to try to do 30 full days (10 days at each level).

Congratulations!!!
    I would LOVE those types of results!
    Can't wait to get through this month with every one!!
    Let's do this!!
  • Heidi_20
    Heidi_20 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the Awesome motivation!!
  • joeymalone142
    Options
    What great results! So glad you are starting it again too, that is very encouraging. How bad can it be if you are willing to go back for more right? ;)
  • Mrs_Charisma
    Options
    LOL! Exactly Joey! :)

I was just reading some of my old journals from 3 years ago. At the time I was 167 lbs trying to get to back to 155. Arrgh! So I am ready to do this!

You are going to feel so accomplished when you see your body changing and feel yourself getting stronger and more fit.

Let's SHRED people!!!!!
  • MirandaK62
    Options
    This is also my second time around :smile:
  • goldencoley
    goldencoley Posts: 45 Member
    Options

Thank you!!!!!

I lost:

~2 inches from bust
    3.5 inches from waist
    1 inch from thigh
    1.5 inches from my hips

Thank you! I can't wait to get shredded with you! Your encouragement is much much much appreciated :)
    I too want to stick to the every day workout routine... I have been doing it on and off, but I want to see results so I gotta push through!!
  • carfamily08
    carfamily08 Posts: 179
    Options
    Hi! Thanks for linking me to the group :)

I'm on round two too. You did a fantastic job with your round one! Excited to see how this time goes for us both.
  • mclay12
    mclay12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Round 2 for me as well :-)
  • ASH0502
    ASH0502 Posts: 19
    Options
    This will be my second time too. The first one was done in June over 35 days (allowed myself a few break days in there) and I was able to shave 8.5 inches off my body. I'm not sure I'll see as big of a number this time around as I'm just under 15lbs away from my goal weight, but I'm hoping to see some big results.

There's nothing about the shred that is fun, but it's super fast and works wonders.

I honestly have to say that the best thing about the shred is that it was a great catalyst for me to get into healthy eating and exercising.
  • Mrs_Charisma
    Options
    Congrats on being so close to goal weight!!!

Excited to see everyone's progress on April 1!
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    This is me before and after the shred (all pics in underwear so I'm showing you just this one).

por4zzd.png

And this is me after the Shred AND Ripped in 30 (another Jillian's program).

okienko.png
  • Mrs_Charisma
    Options
    Amazing job!!!
  • hon3yd0g
    hon3yd0g Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    wow!an amazing job.more determined to do this to see the results.:happy:
  • janjangoodeats
    janjangoodeats Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    This is my second round of 30ds as well. After completing it in 40 days (weekends off, a couple days off in the beginning because I was so stiff), I lost 9 pounds and around 14 inches. This workout is perfect for me because I can do it while the little one naps, and I still find it challenging.
    This time around I'm aiming to do all the advanced moves and with heavier weights (I did the last round with 3lb weights).

Keep up the great work!