30 day shred

I was able to download the 30 day shred from Amazon on my computer. I just watched the 1st level and am excited to start!! I will be starting tomorrow morning and then every morning for the next 30 days and see how I make out. Anyone else out there doing the 30 day shred? Would love to compare notes and our painful (but good) experiences!!

I am confident I am well on my way to a much better me!!!! :):smokin:

Replies

• Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    I am on day 5 of level 3, I'm not going to lie, it's hard but well worth it! I wasn't going to measure again until day 30 but I snuck a peek, I've lost 9" so far around my mid-section, hips, waiste and at belly button and I have been doing a lot of the modified moves!

You can do it!!
  • anagrujic13
    anagrujic13 Posts: 2 Member
    Im thinking of starting the 30day shred to do at home, when I can't grab the time to take my jogs... I have a problem that I jog usually at like 11.30pm and sometimes I miss it, and honestly Im scared of jogging that late... Is it a better idea to do the 30day shred everyday and combine it with my jogging, or to do it just when I dont go jogging?
  • breezedaze
    breezedaze Posts: 357 Member
    I have the dvds somewhere..time to start looking!

I need to do something and this I can do in the evenings.
  • bakerbecky4733
    bakerbecky4733 Posts: 26 Member
    I am on day 5 of level 3, I'm not going to lie, it's hard but well worth it! I wasn't going to measure again until day 30 but I snuck a peek, I've lost 9" so far around my mid-section, hips, waiste and at belly button and I have been doing a lot of the modified moves!

You can do it!!

you are doing awesome...hope I can do as well!!!
  • bakerbecky4733
    bakerbecky4733 Posts: 26 Member
    I plan to get up and do this early a.m. before work. I love my sleep but I also feel so much better if I work out first thing in the morning....I also have no excuse like I do in the evening when I get home from work tired, grumpy and wanting some hubby time!!!
  • I just started the 30 day shred this week and so far lost 1pound from it. I tried to go to level 3 but it was just alittle too much for me not ready for it yet. I'm able to get through 1 and 2 so far hoping by mid march able to get through the 3rd leve. It is an awesome workout!