March 1st!

Options
2»

Replies

• NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Done. Us big chested girls don't like those jumping jacks or jump ropes, but I did it!!
  • bananasbeforebed
    bananasbeforebed Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done!!! I'm so proud! I've had this DVD for probably over a year and have never even opened the box until today. The jumping jacks were painful on my knees so I modified with a bouncey-shuffle instead of a full jump and man it was still so hard! My cat was staring at me the whole time like "what the heck are you doing?" LOL! I feel great and I'm ready for the next 29 days!
  • anne2605
    anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done!!! I'm so proud! I've had this DVD for probably over a year and have never even opened the box until today. The jumping jacks were painful on my knees so I modified with a bouncey-shuffle instead of a full jump and man it was still so hard! My cat was staring at me the whole time like "what the heck are you doing?" LOL! I feel great and I'm ready for the next 29 days!

You had your cat watching you, I had my 12 year old son, so off putting :embarassed:
  • grapefruitannie
    grapefruitannie Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Day 1 completed for me today. Just totally run out of time yesterday. However i completed today and since there are 31 days in march i am still on track lol.

Have to say did it this morning with 4lb weights and my forearms are really aching now - obviously do not use those muscles much.

Roll on tomorrow, and gym do not know if i will survive but i will certainly give it a blinking good shot.

xx
  • Suzeboo
    Suzeboo Posts: 50
    Options
    I started today, ran out of time yesterday! I found some parts very very difficult!! The worst for me were the push ups, even the easier style!! Gonna get a bit practice in each day I think!! I also struggled on the crunch's, especially the bicycle ones at the end! I found it hard to keep the rhythm! The cardio I found fine as that is what I have been doing most of i guess. Overall I'm feeling ok. Not aching....yet!! I only used 2lb weights so will use bigger ones tomorrow. :smile:
  • heinebutt
    Options
    day 2 for me, legs are killing me! Hope I make it thru day 3 on March 2nd...:bigsmile:
  • Kandi150
    Kandi150 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Day 1 was good... Def gotta get a better sports bra!! lol Day 2 when I get off work tonight. May be double strapping to keep these bad boys in place!!!
  • brookehe
    brookehe Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Day 1 was good... Def gotta get a better sports bra!! lol Day 2 when I get off work tonight. May be double strapping to keep these bad boys in place!!!
    :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: Oh, girl I couldn't agree more!!!!!! So funny, I was seriously just now digging through my drawers trying to find mine (I did find it but it was too small - ironic, no?)
  • Julie_Donahue
    Julie_Donahue Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I sort of did day one. I'm not feeling well, and I just couldn't get up and down from the floor. So I watched all the way through the video and did the things I could.

I did the squats and cardio stuff. During the crunches, I stood and contracted my abs (not as good as the full thing, but all I could handle.) I did not do push ups either.

I'll try again today.
  • EasyKeeper8
    EasyKeeper8 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    L1D1 complete! It was tough! The punch/squats were actually the hardest, but only because I got a little lightheaded. But I made it through! Woo hoo!
  • carfamily08
    carfamily08 Posts: 179
    Options

Yes! Get one! Haha. I tried to do one day without a bra (and I'm fairly small chested) last time I did 30DS and pulled a muscle under my left breast and was out for a few days - it was the longest break I had to take from the program and it hurt. Badly. So bras are a must!
  • carfamily08
    carfamily08 Posts: 179
    Options
    Oh and I did Day 2 last night. Feeling it in my shoulders today - the anterior raises with a side lunge is a killer move for me, I still can't get through all the reps (and I could never do it the first time through either). My goal this time is to make it through them all, even if I have to go grab soup cans to do it :-D
  • Melissa132129
    Melissa132129 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post yesterday....

I completed L1D1 ; )