March 2nd!

Options
2»

Replies

• Melissa132129
    Melissa132129 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    For those a few days ahead, how sore were you on day two?

I'm pretty darn sore today : (
    My thighs are what's mostly hurting but I've done the shred before and after day 3 or 4 your not hurting anymore. You just have to push yourself to start the dvd even if your sore...you will get through it and then it will get easier and easier.
  • NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I think day 2 was harder than day 2. my muscles were burning!!!

I dont' have any "scheduled" time for this. Sometimes it'll be over my lunch hour (I work from home and get 45 minutes for lunch). I just look at my calendar and see what we have planned and fit it in.
  • bananasbeforebed
    bananasbeforebed Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done! Not sure why but getting up off the floor (which was one of the hardest parts for me yesterday) felt so much easier today. I'm pretty sore though. And I'm loving my evening workouts. They help me sleep so much better!
  • marykpfist
    marykpfist Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Had to stay up late-- but got it in before midnight. :-)
    Better today, but still torture. :-P
  • leann74016
    leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I am a day late but I decided tonight that I really wanted to do 30 ds! It was intense for me seems how I don't normally exercise a whole lot other than walking at work (i work at a daycare) but I plan to do each level for 10 days straight til i complete my 30 days. :) Good luck everyone!
  • shanoa20
    shanoa20 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    I have skipped today, but I have to say that I am super sore from the other stuff I have done this week. I have 800 situps, 3 30 minutes of other nike training programs, and walking almost 4 miles..... Super tired today, but I will resume tomorrow and keep at it all week.
    Good job everyone else and hope it gets easier for everyone:)
  • Naamah18
    Naamah18 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 1, Level 1. I started out with 3 lb weights, which seemed to be perfectly challenging and fine for some of the exercises, but I might bump up a bit for other exercises that I seem to find easier.
  • anne2605
    anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Didn't get to post yesterday but I completed day 2. I hadn't notice throughout the day but when I went to do the press ups boy did my biceps feel sore. I'm going running this morning (C25K, wk 8) so I'll probably do day 3 tonight. I think the evening will be my time to do it.
  • carfamily08
    carfamily08 Posts: 179
    Options
    Skipped tonight. Intentionally. Date night with the husband, was going to try and squeeze in a little walking video after our movie if I had time but Hunger Games was a lot longer than I thought :) Back on for Day 3 tomorrow!
  • Kandi150
    Kandi150 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Im late... I did day 2 yesterday!! I'll be skipping today. But back at it strong tomorrow. A little sore but not to bad. Yet!